Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

thinking of getting Grand Sport stripes (poll)

thinking of getting Grand Sport stripes (poll)  

30 members have voted

Please sign in/register to vote or see results of poll. Votes will be made public once the poll closes.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is what I have figured out sofar. I used 2 inch blue painters tape.

The front stripe it two strips 4 inches wide, the back stripe is 2 1/2 strips wide approximately 5 inches wide with a 1 - 1 1/2 space inbetween. Hows that look sofar? The guy is bringing me the club stickers proofs Saturday and I hope to put this to bed also. His daughter is our weekend cashier (thats how I know him) and if I have time before work we can make the template, ill bring the tape and recreate this with him.

SSPX2029.jpg

Take a pic from farther away please... look good so fAR... :bacon:

Tape is not on the car amymore, im not riding aroud with blue painters tape on the car. :willy_nilly:

come on man you know me better than that. :willy_nilly:

I think a little too thick.

maybe by just a smidge.

Im thinking 3 and 4 might be a bit better

I can give that a try but wont have time to get that done and post pics by Saturday. If you guys want we can put it off for a week. I have no issue with that I want to get it right.

I think the bold colors look good with the thick lines like you have them, but if you do just a shade darker or lighter gray, they will won't look proper, just thin them down just a little bit, and I believe you will get the look you are looking for :angry:

or do reverse GS stripes. angle them the other way, that way it is longer and more vinyl and looks more. jus a thought. :angry:

or do reverse GS stripes. angle them the other way, that way it is longer and more vinyl and looks more. jus a thought. :cheers:

Hmmm, how bout a quick shop of what you had in mind ;)

Make the stripe width half of that ad it'll look tits.

hmm i think i saw this on a goat or two on ls1gto....red goats with the black stripes=hotness IMO

Red with black fender stripes is trademarked by Lizzy. :lol2:

That sounds good... I might try. I have tape too...

Sooo... Where are we at on this? I never got a chance to try G6 in shop...

I have not done anything cuz I thought you were going to play with some tape. :D

Also its been to god darn cold out and its going to snow this week on my day off grrrr.