Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Forever Pontiac Confession Booth

[ChaosweaveR]

I had to take the wife, kid, and in-laws to see Donnie and Marie Osmond's Christmas in Detroit show at the Fox Theater Friday night. We sat in the 5th row.....and I enjoyed it.

I am ready to surrender my MAN card to the proper authorities now....

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to take the wife, kid, and in-laws to see Donnie and Marie Osmond's Christmas in Detroit show at the Fox Theater Friday night. We sat in the 5th row.....and I enjoyed it.

Its okay, you have a Le Mans

"borrowed" one of these....... went joyriding around town with this one. me being 16 at the time i looked way younger and when i was driving i drove right by a cop and he never looked twice.

250px-83-91_Ford_Club_Wagon.jpg

and one of these....made it 3 hours out of state with this one.. ended up in cow country in upstate NY.

f_190575153-7e151289.jpeg

the only charge they could give on either one was unauthorized use.

had a really dumb friend that use to let everyone drive his car. even though i had no license at the time. use to take down the end of the street i lived on (dead end road) and burn the shit out of the tires.

The magic of the Econoline van!

I drove this one from my dads knee from the time I was 5 and nobody ever noticed, then I drove it by myself on the highway almost every day from age 12-till I got my license and only ever had one cop try to chase me...

I wonder if it was embarrassing to be out run by a bright red free candy van with the arrow dynamics of a house?

My_truck_by_QuanticChaos1000.jpg

(couldn't find a photo online other then this, the truck is mine too being dropped off on set of a Tom Green movie)

Your man card was revoked with two words. I do.

' date='Dec 8 2011, 05:41 PM' post='63016']

Seriously, I'd rock the hell out of an Econoline Van if I had the extra cash, and space to park the damn thing.

For some reason I see white panel van with 'Free Puppies and Candy' on the side of it.

when I was in college I drove a 1989 mercury topaz for a year. :D

the only non GM I have ever owned and it was the biggest peice of junk EVER! My dad got it for me when my 1988 buick regal coupe died. One of those things I had no money to replace it so he bought it and gave it to me. I was so mad it wasent a GM car but what could I do I was broke.

' date='Dec 8 2011, 03:41 PM' post='63016']

Seriously, I'd rock the hell out of an Econoline Van if I had the extra cash, and space to park the damn thing.

They are actually a lot of fun, that red one is my dads, he bought it to take my brothers and I across from Alberta to Ontario in 89 to visit my grandmother, first time in the US, first time across the country, great trip!

It got used less and less over the years till we put a bored and stroked 351W in it with a full race Borg-Warner T-10 top load 4 speed... slamming gears in a van that has balls is a ridiculous feeling, and embarrassing punks on the street is a pleasure!

' date='Dec 8 2011, 05:41 PM' post='63016']

i had my eye on a clubwagon van but they sold it before i could get there. would have been awesome when i got done with it. ccummins powered allison shifted. i'm still not giving up i will have one someday.

on the topic side

there is about 4 months out of the year i can't stand. nov-march

i had my eye on a clubwagon van but they sold it before i could get there. would have been awesome when i got done with it. ccummins powered allison shifted. i'm still not giving up i will have one someday.

on the topic side

there is about 4 months out of the year i can't stand. nov-march

Winter?

Confession: I never see movies. For instance, I saw Ferris Bueller's Day Off for the first time last week. I saw The Big Lebowski about three months ago. My friends have learned not to make movie references around me because 9 times out of 10 I don't get it!

Winter?

Confession: I never see movies. For instance, I saw Ferris Bueller's Day Off for the first time last week. I saw The Big Lebowski about three months ago. My friends have learned not to make movie references around me because 9 times out of 10 I don't get it!

How is this possible?

Never seen movies but you know the internet?

• Founders

Winter?

:lol:

Oh Shocking!!!

COnfession: I'm smashed. Don't worry I hid my keys from myself, I hold my PHoenix too dearly to my heart for that dumbass crap. Seriouslym drunk driving is abisoletley stupod

For some reason I see white panel van with 'Free Puppies and Candy' on the side of it.

It was not the MAN card that was revoked when I said "I do". It was the MAN hood. Same thing happened to you too pal!

:lol::rofl::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I just recently saw an episode of Hawaii Five-O, which guess starred Jimmy Buffett. In the show, the Seal Team remarks after one of McGarrett's team members announces that he is getting married, to don't bother getting married. Insteadn, they suggest, that you just find a woman that you hate, and buy her a house.

In retrospect, they're right. The savings on jewelry alone would buy a new car or bass boat over the course of 30 years. Hmmmmm.....

And of course there is the joke about the woman who found her husband crying on their 25th wedding anniversary. She said, "Honey why are you crying?". He sniffs and sobs to her, "do you remember when your dad, the judge, threatened to send me to jail for 25 years if I didn't marry you? Well, I'd be a free man today!!!"

I haven't logged on this site in months.

:willy_nilly:

Heretic! Shame! SHAME! SHHHHHAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEEEE !

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I devote my entire freaking life to politics, and give basically all my excess energy and time to it, I secretly absolutely loathe it. My devotion is one of a sense of obligation more than any actual desire. Any excitement I get from advances and successes is more "One more step to not having to worry about this shit" than "Let's keep going". I look outside and see a world too corrupted, screwed up, and on the path to its own destruction to accept, but the very act of fighting to fix it is close to the top of the list of things I dislike. This WWII poem illustrates the source of my obligation pretty well:

First they came for the

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.