Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Forever Pontiac Confession Booth

[ChaosweaveR]

We all have our secrets, but are you daring enough to spill your guts? Nothing will be held against you after posting, this is for fun after all...but there's no limits on what you can dare to talk about!

Who's daring enough to go first?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a manicure once for my wedding so my photos would not have car guy hands. I enjoyed it since it was so relaxing I fell asleep in the chair.

I have been back four more times in the past ten years and not told my wife.

I have quite a story for this...oho.

Got in a bit of trouble with the law back in mid June. I was driving the Pontiac back home from the g/f's place, halfway home, a dude in a yellow 86 Toyota MR2 convertible was dicing through traffic. This was around 12:30 at night, and right where my exit is off RT. 83, after him messing with me, I decided to jump out of character, and race him. I pulled a car length on him, and hit about 90mph...right when I was about to slow down, I see the red and blues flash behind me.

Fvck.

I pull over, so does the MR2. After waiting 45 minutes, I got three tickets, and the worst out of the three: Wreckless Driving. EEEEEEEEEOOUCH. I've never gotten a ticket for a moving violation, well...ever. Court date was set for August 1st. Bothered me all summer. When the court date arrived, I was nervous to high fvcking hell. I also lawyered up as well.

After waiting for an hour in the courtroom, my lawyer talks to the judge, I plea "not guilty", and he tells me to wait outside. When he comes back out, he tells me of another court date, September 18th. Ugh, time quickly passed though. And that day, my lawyer tells me what he was up to, and I was told there was a limitation on how long the court can process my charge, 30 days. According to him, they took 32 days. He pushed for a dismissal of the charges. Three weeks later, I get a phone call that the charges are dropped! But it really sobered up my driving habits though.

i tried to drift my minivan thinking i was ken block.lets just say it was a fail...

My dad and I secretly built a full race 79 Econoline van... And it will drift pretty well! :lol2:

Bored out 351 and a full race Borg-Warner T-10 top loader 4 speed, 9 inch rear..the whole thing had 1/2 a click on it from the night before when we drove it across the country! LOL The shifter fell off after 3500 KM due to a spring clip installed backwards... what a trip though! :lol:

I have went to an Anime convention just to see the half dressed girls there.

It could be a little creepy since I am 35 and most of them were 18.

i tried to drift my minivan thinking i was ken block.lets just say it was a fail...

:lol:

I've been arrested twice for Theft and twice for Arson.

Now I'm a Fire Fighter in the Marines... ;)

:lol2::lol:

I have a belly-button... It's true!

:o

I started driving on the road when I was 12... got my license when I was 17 or 18 (I forget when) and the instructor said I was a natural, I told him it might be because I had been driving 5 years already... he was about to call BS on it when he realized that I drove to him to get my test done!

Belly buttons are a myth... :lol2:

that's disgusting...

Why did you shave the horse first anyway?

"borrowed" one of these....... went joyriding around town with this one. me being 16 at the time i looked way younger and when i was driving i drove right by a cop and he never looked twice.

250px-83-91_Ford_Club_Wagon.jpg

and one of these....made it 3 hours out of state with this one.. ended up in cow country in upstate NY.

f_190575153-7e151289.jpeg

the only charge they could give on either one was unauthorized use.

had a really dumb friend that use to let everyone drive his car. even though i had no license at the time. use to take down the end of the street i lived on (dead end road) and burn the shit out of the tires.