Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Pontiac of the Month

gscherer78ta's 1978 Trans Am

2019 February
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

Sign in to follow this  
stoney

British Columia Hello

Nice to meet everyone, l love seeing all the different rides on this site, pretty awesome. whish I knew how to add pictures or I would show mine off. Any tips?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:(

How to post photos If you want to be able to post photos on the forum you will need a http://photobucket.com/ account or something similar. These type of accounts are free and you will need to sign up for one. Once you have signed up for the photobucket.com account all you have to do is upload your photo to PB from your computer. Then PB will provide you with four links, the one out of the four you want to use is the bottom on called "IMG code". Just highlight the IMG code and copy and paste it into you post. That's it its that easy!!! If you want to post a photo you found somewhere like Google Images that is just as easy. Click to open the desired photo then highlight the link in your address bar and right click it and hit copy. Next paste it into you post then highlight it again and click on Insert Image found " "in your post options menu bar. This will add this code around your image link [img.]your image link[/img.] minus the two periods I added so you can see the code. let the staff know if you need any further assistance. happy photo posting!!!

Thanks for the info. Here's my Baby. Ive been restoring and moding for just over 10 years. It's been tones of fun. I have enjoyed driving it for 3 years now. I will show it off more when I learn more about the site here.

IMG_1098.jpg

Welcome to Forever Pontiac!

Reminds me of something out of a Snoop Dogg video. :(

welcometothetribe-1.gif

I agree with Chaos. :(

and I me no disrespect its cool and looks well done.

Nice looking car. What colour is that?

:(

Not bad!

Welcome! I look forward to seeing more of the ride :(

awesome!!! :bacon::( why didnt you join earlier?? you could have entered that for a chance at the calendar. oh and :)

Glad to see you're keeping a classic Poncho alive. Not a huge fan of the suspension/rims, but to each his own.

Thanks everyone, I posted a bunch of pics in the Car show Thread.

WELCOME! :P

Isn't there still time to enter for the calender, I though nominee cut off was on the 25th. I think the rules said I cant nominate myself.

Isn't there still time to enter for the calender, I though nominee cut off was on the 25th. I think the rules said I cant nominate myself.

That is for the Pontiac of the Month (POTM) :P Two different things lol.

Calendar is now in voting :lol: