Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Shakercars's 1972 Trans Am

2019 August
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
95 FORMULA

Hi all, New gal from Long Island,NY

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' date='Nov 4 2011, 07:48 PM' post='61427'] Why does that parking garage look familiar...

Because they are all boring concrete structures

I dig the rims, good look for that car, also I loved that style ram air hood much more than the huge nostril later year ones

Very nice color! :agreed:

' date='Nov 4 2011, 07:48 PM' post='61427']

Why does that parking garage look familiar...you are in the Garden City/Mineola area, Rosevelt Field?

yes it is in GardenCity-right around the block from me....Source Mall to be exact, nice to see some "Islanders" on here :agreed:

Thanx for the Compliments everyone :agreed:

Aha! I know that spot as well.

We need more LI'ers here. I'm the OG Long Islander around here. :agreed:

wow, that '95 looks sharp! It's a great color and the paint looks in really good condition. I like the rims too. Nice ride! And welcome to the site. :bowdown:

Glad to see there are more Pontiac loving Females roaming around! I have several myself. 2002 Formula LS1, 1970 Formula 400 RAIII, and a 1974 Trans Am 455 4 speed....with a 98 Bonneville as an everyday driver. :indian:

:dancingpontiac::pontiac: I love these smilies!

Welcome, n00b. Get some pics up! But I suggest starting your own thread first. ;)

2002 Formula LS1, 1970 Formula 400 RAIII, and a 1974 Trans Am 455 4 speed....with a 98 Bonneville as an everyday driver. :indian:

:woot:

:welcomeFP:

please start a thread with pics :D

All of my friends are men. I don't know any car-loving women in the flesh!

What about Carrie? :'(

Nice ride also ;)

I'm a bit late, but welcome, and I absolutely ADORE your '95. I had to take a snap shot of one of the pics to show my boyfriend, as your car is right up his alley :) I'm originally from Manhattan, though I moved out here to TN in '09.

I'm a bit late, but welcome, and I absolutely ADORE your '95. I had to take a snap shot of one of the pics to show my boyfriend, as your car is right up his alley :) I'm originally from Manhattan, though I moved out here to TN in '09.

Kim's back!! :dancingpontiac:

^ Haha, yup! :D

Oh, herro!