Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Happy Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday Last Indian, hope you had a great day.

4 hours ago, Frosty said:

Happy Birthday to Last Indian!!!! :dancingpontiac:

Thankz Frosty, would have missed that. 

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

3 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Happy Birthday Last Indian, hope you had a great day.

Thankz Frosty, would have missed that. 

2 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Happy birthday d00d!!

Thanks guys! Planned on some work on the modified front bumper cover & splitter, but the S words on the way for Thursday so needed to do the leaves and grass. Still as Frosty said, I think it was Frosty, any day retired is better than a day at work right?:lol:

11 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Still as Frosty said, I think it was Frosty, any day retired is better than a day at work right?:lol:

Yeah that was me.  :agreed:

Some day I might even find out what it's like.  :bump:

• 4 months later...

Thank you Last Indian, thank you Ringo ! It's good to get presents !!!

We celebrated my birthday early yesterday with Jacob and my in-laws since the kid was still home on spring break. He had to leave shortly after dinner to head back to college.

So I've got a new GMC and a new Pontiac baseball hat  A new black Pontiac T-shirt and a very cool red Pontiac sweatshirt. I also got the book  GMC The First 100 Years by John Gunnell.  I also got some wireless headphones and a HALO Bolt AC/DC Portable Charger & Car Jumper  - its a multi-purpose battery pack/charger. I can charge a laptop, tablets, cell phones, or even jump start my car with it. I also got a couple of music CDs I wanted from Styx and Mike Love (of the Beach Boys).

9780873493260_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

http://www.qvc.com/HALO-Bolt-ACDC-PortableCharger-%26-Car-Jumper-with-AC-Outlet-%26-Car-Charger.product.E230549.html?sc=NAVLIST

Tonight the wife and I are going out to Red Robin for dinner - free birthday dinner, you know. I love the Royal Red Robin burger! This weekend, my wife is heading out of town for a long weekend of scrap booking with her sister, so my dad and I will got out for a steak dinner.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Happy Birthday buddy!!

10 hours ago, stratman said:

Happy birthday young man! :yoda:

Thank you gentlemen! It was quite a  nice and sunny day for a birthday. It was nice to be out with the wife.

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Hey JustA Happy belated Birthday buddy! Really belated! I been really really buried this year in work and it slipped right past me! Sorry!

Thankz, but I'm not countin them anymore.  Lettin some of these kids catch up!:cheers:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Thankz, but I'm not countin them anymore.  Lettin some of these kids catch up!:cheers:

How do you do that? I'm just curious.

On 9/6/2018 at 10:24 AM, JUSTA6 said:

Easy....GO deep....I'll pass.:clapping:

14 hours ago, Last Indian said:

I know what you mean! I avoid mirrors and birthdays, might scare myself to death! :o

So what you are saying is that your birthdays now become your own personal Día de Muertos? Nice. 

On 9/7/2018 at 10:46 AM, Frosty said:

So what you are saying is that your birthdays now become your own personal Día de Muertos? Nice. 

Day of the Dead? Maybe! But most days I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhogs Day with Frankenstein’s monster wondering around!🤖

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey is that “Frosty the Old Man” Happy Birthday buddy! @Frosty 

7D5940DF-CADC-4398-9A72-B657F6ACFBC6.jpeg

Here’s Frosty trying to talk his way out of a ticket, using a little girl for sympathy!😁

Edited by Last Indian