Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New girl from Iowa..

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' date='Jan 28 2010, 10:11 AM' post='6425']

I know you! You signed up over to fullthrottleV6.com. I thought your GP looked familar.

lol yeah but not on there at all

I gotta say, the pink flows REALLY well on your car. Under the hood it looks a bit excessive, but not that bad by any means.

Oh yeah and welcome to FP.

Holy pink dashboard batman

Everything looks pretty good but that much pink on the dashboard would bother me after a while haha

I especially love the stars on your engine. q_q I love stars. Welcome fellow female tuner!

:agreed:

Very nice GP you got there!!! A lot of Pink!!! :woot: for a girl my age on the forum!!! :badGT: Who would of thunk it? Oh BTW steer clear of Woody... Don't ask why just do it :D:lol2:

Well hope you stick around and join our great community!!!

Yeah, maybe I should have warned ya of the leghumping on MySpace :lol2:

In Exira, a little ass town.. about 1 hour from Des Moines.

Pictures in a minute, got to find some good recent ones of the car lol

What a team player! She's going to find the hot pictures, cause she knows she's in the wolf pack just by signing on.

2r221yw.jpg

Bambamm pulls up and offers a hand!

im diggin all the pink, was kinda worried on what it would look like but i love it!! i am a purple person but this looks good =]

well done!

:dancingpontiac: fellow Iowan, and awesome! to see a girl/woman/chick(choose your term) actually workin' on the car. Always makes me glad to see someone who's not completely helpless ;) i see entirely too much of that, working in a shop...

My dash looks like it is really bright but it's not at all. I just got new foglights and hids for my headlights so these pictures are old. Im in Tennessee right now and I plan on taking some new ones. I also have a new exhaust setup/sound so I hope to get a better sound/video clip of that too.

speakin of HID's, what color did you get? I have 6k's to install but need ballasts.

Wait, wut?

That's impossible, you need ballasts for the HID bulbs to start up. You sure you're not talking about the HID look-a-like halogens from eBay?