Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Pontiac of the Month

Pedja's 1968 Firebird

2019 March
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

Ringo64

2012 Forever Pontiac Calendar ENTRIES

post-1-1317918824.png

Now you eager fans can start your entries for the 2012 Forever Pontiac Member's Calendar! Please post ONE picture of your Pontiac in this thread and that is your entry. Pictures may be touched and Photoshopped but remember, we are voting on which picture looks best for these calendars so make sure it looks good :) . As well pictures should be high quality and good taste (please as appealing as it is please don't pose naked on your car :angry: ), should you violate any of our rules or do not have a high quality pic you may be kicked out even if you get voted into the calendar. Entries will be allowed until November 1st at which point no more entries and this thread will be closed. Voting will start on November 2nd and last through till November 23rd, in this time there will be several rounds so keep informed and make sure you utilize getting your votes ;)

Let the entries begin!

Entries will close: Nov. 10th

Voting will begin: Nov. 11th

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

My Entry!

835.jpg

Don't have anything more recent, but it hasn't changed much since this, so here you go!

2xcZQ.jpg

My 2008 G6 3.5 litre with the FRD Wheels and Merlot Body Paint.

Taken in Pender Harbour BC Canada

Mar252019092520Run2520to2520Pender2520Harbour2520017.jpg

Being I have two Pontiacs, I will post both!

100_2948.jpg

tn_full_3-17-11_007jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

I'll play.

Stealth-Beach12.jpg

This is by far one of my favorites

025-1.jpg

dsc02390ay.jpg

fixed your post for ya. :lol:

DSCN1224chop2.jpg

Here's mine. Hope you like it!!

DSC04123.jpg

There should be a SBM G8 up here!

PA150059.jpg

Here is a pic of Mine.

DSC_2841.jpg

E-GClassicGrilles-Hood-Upper-LowerGrilles-RF.jpg

post-1-1317918824.png

Now you eager fans can start your entries for the 2012 Forever Pontiac Member's Calendar! Please post ONE picture of your Pontiac in this thread and that is your entry. Pictures may be touched and Photoshopped but remember, we are voting on which picture looks best for these calendars so make sure it looks good :lol: . As well pictures should be high quality and good taste (please as appealing as it is please don't pose naked on your car <_< ), should you violate any of our rules or do not have a high quality pic you may be kicked out even if you get voted into the calendar. Entries will be allowed until November 1st at which point no more entries and this thread will be closed. Voting will start on November 2nd and last through till November 23rd, in this time there will be several rounds so keep informed and make sure you utilize getting your votes :angry:

Let the entries begin!

Entries will close: Nov. 1st

Voting will begin: Nov. 2nd

car001.jpg

Picture022-1.jpg

only one pic please. :huh:

firehawk10-25-11.jpg

Fixed your post for ya.

Jedi3 :willy_nilly:

Love the Firehawk!!

009-1.jpg

been awhile but heres mine