Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2001 gtp special edition

Nice.

Those HIDs or LEDs in the fogs? Hard to tell from the mid-day pics.

Also, I'm not a normal fan of the black housed LED tail lights but it works with your car, I guess thats because your car is black. But I know if I ever had a GP I'd get some new tails ASAP seeing as EVERY GP I've seen has peeling tail lights.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nice.

Those HIDs or LEDs in the fogs? Hard to tell from the mid-day pics.

Also, I'm not a normal fan of the black housed LED tail lights but it works with your car, I guess thats because your car is black. But I know if I ever had a GP I'd get some new tails ASAP seeing as EVERY GP I've seen has peeling tail lights.

Thanks!

Their 6k 35 watt HID that are being replaced tommorow with a whole new foglight system.

and yeah its a hit and miss with the black tails, on some cars they flow and others they look like crap.

Are those fogs 4" projectors?

I wouldn't mine putting projectors in the fogs as long as they fill the bumper like the normal ones do.

Are those fogs 4" projectors?

I wouldn't mine putting projectors in the fogs as long as they fill the bumper like the normal ones do.

The projector lens is 3" and then you have the Halo (which i dont have nor am i ever hooking up) so in total its about 4" total

• 2 weeks later...

So i finally got to removing the onstar antenna, and debadged the trunk also snuck it onto a beach.

906198_372264872889405_368313486_o.jpg

I want this kind of picture taken with my car. That's an awesome picture.

Wait, that's what that antennae is on the rear glass? The Onstar? I thought that was the normal radio antennae

The radio is built in the rear window, the onstar antenna is just double sided taped on.

Find a beach and dont get stuck lol

Shoulda took it to Floriday, I hearz it's full of dem dar beeches!

• 2 weeks later...

You love to take pics of that thing dirty more than clean. :lol: The rear should come down maybe a half inch more, it has a slight rake setup like that.

found this for chris while I was look for ^^

FAST-MOM1-650x411.jpg

O'rly? Because I already have a Volvo V70 Touring Wagon. :lol:

A55B57CC-8AE2-492E-8519-A1B87E539F6C-502

It's starting to oddly piss me off on how you don't clean the thing lol, idk why.

I have yet to see a pic with your car clean let alone the wheels being clean xD