Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2001 gtp special edition

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

This guy over xbox said he got an Integra, totally pulling my leg :lol:

Looks great! Looks to be in great shape from what I can tell of the pictures

it is. underneath it has no rust and is still grey from the factory. oh and it has about 100k miles on it

Looks goo gongrats!

I had seen one of these recently and I really like the twotone interior, spoiler, hood and racing fins on the roof. The rins not so much and yours looks like it needs a new window gasket on the drivers door. How many miles on here? The one I saw had the 3800 S/C motor does yours? Any plans for it?

Looks goo gongrats!

I had seen one of these recently and I really like the twotone interior, spoiler, hood and racing fins on the roof. The rins not so much and yours looks like it needs a new window gasket on the drivers door. How many miles on here? The one I saw had the 3800 S/C motor does yours? Any plans for it?

yup its supercharged and it has 100k miles on it. still figuring out the plans.

Nice pickup! It looks like it has the SLP spoiler on the back of it as well.

Thanks. it doesnt have the slp spoiler it only looks like it because the angle of the photo.

Cold air intake installed today.

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

Oh and HID foglights hopefully installed tomorrow. oh i also cleaned my sunroof drains. oh and i got the rear parking break to let go of its old on my rear tires. but its still not disengaged all the way

Heres a quick vid to show what it sounds like.

' date='Oct 17 2011, 08:12 PM' post='60459']

Anything over 6000K with HIDs = fail. And since there are no projectors, use 35W, or you'll blind everyone with the glare.

And ditto, clean that dirty ass engine bay.

Yeah i got 35w. and i got some hid foglight housings but they arnt projector ones. their metal and glass

Just found out i need new tails. while getting the balist and foglight housing out the truck i noticed my taillights were filled with water LED tails here i come.

All the GPs do that. Stick with stock, all the aftermarket GP tails look like straight up ass.