Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

brandyv73's 1968 Firebird

2019 June
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
Ringo64

Topo is Getting Ready For SEMA

I just got these pics from Topo, who is working on 15 cars for SEMA this year. The 2011 CTS-V below is being done for D3 and is going in the GM booth. The red 2009 Bentley GT is being done for the Rim Shop of Charlotte and will go in the Forgiato booth. The 2012 5.0 Mustang and the white Camaro convertible are also going in the Forgiato booth. We'll keep you updated on these builds as we get closer to SEMA and of course we'll have pics of all the finished cars at the show!

5742950005_large.jpg

5742950006_large.jpg

5742950004_large.jpg

IMO it ruins the car, it's supposed to be sleek, straight and sharp. Adding rounds and huge rims = no bueno

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Okay, I REALLY like where that's going. :welcomeFP:

:welcomeFP: Jim

Like one reviewer of the cts coupe said the car was not drawn but the designers folded paper to design the car. I think thats the BEST description of the car ever and sums up the car perfectly!!!!

I don't get what is going on. Are they adding larger wheel well lips?

they are doing epic fender flares.... and it looks like butt hole

Holy wide body! Idk if I'm going to like this or not... It might be too big, too soon to tell.

:lol: Jim

Like one reviewer of the cts coupe said the car was not drawn but the designers folded paper to design the car. I think thats the BEST description of the car ever and sums up the car perfectly!!!!

Yup, people who have horrible tastes like this shouldn't be allowed to work or own nice cars.