Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Happy Thanksgiving

notallthere

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Green Bayitis is over with some mild cream and loose fitting underwear. Yes Ringo it can go in here for now. Now the press for Santa. I got my gun cleaned and ready to hunt reindeer. Now for the perch on my roof.

I hope everyones TurkeyDay was as great as mine!!!

I had some of my family here from Mass and I had 3 days off in a row. :D

I drove by a Best Buy at 10:15 pm on Thanksgiving and there were at least 200 people lined up. I didn't leave the house on Black Friday, I worked with my dad in the shop!

it was good. did anyone go out on Black Friday?

I watched a beautiful sunrise though the exit doors while waiting 40 minutes to check out at Menard's.

• Founders

I watched a beautiful sunrise though the exit doors while waiting 40 minutes to check out at Menard's.

Must have been nice :D

I prefer my beer morning watching football with the free tickets I got... even though my team lost and looked bad in the 2nd half :)

I prefer my beer morning watching football with the free tickets I got... even though my team lost and looked bad in the 2nd half :lol2:

Now that sounds more like it!

Must have been nice :lol2:

I prefer my beer morning watching football with the free tickets I got... even though my team lost and looked bad in the 2nd half :lol:

Trust me, I am not into full contact Christmas shopping. I'd rather be drinking my morning beer along with the rest of you.

"Beer - Its not just for breakfast anymore!" - Anonymous

• 10 months later...

Turkey is in the oven, worked on the Chevelle and a MASH marathon on TV. Almost perfect.

What? No football game? No Black Friday specials?

Damn buddy (see I didn't say "dude), you Canuckistans need to learn to have a holiday closer to the weekend, not on a Monday, eh? Turkey....football,,,shooting bambi...kamikaze Christmas shopping, now that's what makes a holiday!!!

• Founders
We had the CFL. No real sales we just wait for you guys then plug th border.

Yes, please spend all your monies in the US :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• Founders
Canadian money is worth more than US money now.

Oh the pain, the pain, the pain !!!!

At the rate we're going the peso will be too in a little time :picard:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.