Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Happy Thanksgiving

notallthere

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Thanksgiving to my friends up North!

Totally forgot you guys celebrate it in October, I was like did I miss a whole month? ;)

:D me too.

why is yours befor ours werent we discoverd first? ;)

• Founders

why is yours befor ours werent we discoverd first? :D

Thanksgiving was originally about giving thanks to god for the bountiful harvest that came during spring/summer so seeing as Canada is further North than us and gets to winter faster up there it kinda makes sense to have it in October. Correct me if I'm wrong Canadians ;)

You are correct. Our harvest is typically from late September till early November depending on the crop. This also frees us up to watch all the good Football on your thanksgiving and just order pizza.

Ummmm.....I understand the ordering pizza part. But how can you watch our football? It's a work day for you!!!! So are you saying you are slacking off at work ????? Shame. Shame. :lol:

Frosty I do not know what you are talking about. So it will be 10 days on the new job and I might be sick.

Frosty I do not know what you are talking about. So it will be 10 days on the new job and I might be sick.

I comprehend now. You might want to order some chicken soup with that pizza then ! Wash it down with GE's stump water! Cough..cough. it will put hair on your chest or take it off!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanksgiving is 2 weeks away. Do you feel a little tickle in the back of your throat yet? Are you polar clubing early in Lake Huron yet?

I may have a flue coming on for the day. New job be damned I am not missing this game.

Less than a week to go....how are you feeling? :lol:

Do you have blue eyes? Stare at a bright light for about 10 seconds. Get a raging headache, then take Tylenol and chase them with scotch and throw up. Trust me works, every time.

Blue eyes sweet I got em. The worst is that I am in Windsor right now and I may have to wear the Packers jersey into work just to see if someone complains.

I was thinking of taking laxitives and telling them I have the scoots from a restaurant that I at at last night.

Do you have blue eyes? Stare at a bright light for about 10 seconds. Get a raging headache, then take Tylenol and chase them with scotch and throw up. Trust me works, every time.

Oh the humanity.....what a perfectly good waste of scotch. How dare you suggest such a thing, you, you....You heartless Philistine!!! Shame! Shame! SHHHAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEE !!!!

Use Mad Dog instead. Most winos throw up on themselves with MD 20/20, you can too...and it's less expensive.

:P

Oh the humanity.....what a perfectly good waste of scotch. How dare you suggest such a thing, you, you....You heartless Philistine!!! Shame! Shame! SHHHAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEE !!!!

Use Mad Dog instead. Most winos throw up on themselves with MD 20/20, you can too...and it's less expensive.

:cheers:

I have to bite the bullet to drink scotch, maybe its just the brand we get. I prefer whiskey though. :cheers:

How did your Green Bay-itis go? Are you over it now?

Did you use the Mad Dog like I suggested? I forgot to remind you to use GE's stump water instead. That stuff is a biohazard in a bottle. :cheers:

Mine went over well. Had dinner at my aunts, then went to the girlfriends and met her family, and stuffed myself silly with food. Then later my girlfriend and I went to an early opening for a black Friday at like 12:00am. Dare I say we never actually got out of the car......? :cheers:

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.