Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Found ANOTHER mural.

Yup I found ANOTHER mural for a backdrop for the G6 and you know me I cant resist a great backdrop.

DSCN1224.jpg

DSCN1230.jpg

DSCN1229.jpg

DSCN1225.jpg

DSCN1221.jpg

DSCN1216.jpg

DSCN1215.jpg

DSCN1235.jpg

DSCN12242.jpg

The first two and the last one are my favorites and could be a good calander pic :agreed:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Geez you find these like no other! Do you know about these or just go about driving? :agreed:

Definitely need to get together so I can find one of these :lol: Cause I love these shots of yours!

The shots of the back of your car look real good! I would suggest entering one of those for the calendar :(

I dont know how I keep finding these things. :lol:

Jim likes the ass shots! :agreed::P:(

Saw 16 replies and thought a bunch of people replied with good stuff. But instead it 3 people talking about boy vs girl cars ect. :lol::lol:

Whoops sorry Joe :(

Back on topic, the mural is cool :(

not mad :lol: I was like wow 16 replies :lol: then I was like :lol: darn!