Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Washed the 6er and took some pics

• Founders

Today, like always is my "non-work" day so I was able to get out and wash the 6er! Gave her a good wash down from head to toe including wheels and as well as the inside. Then I set out in anticipation of the 2012 Calendar entries starting on the 15th :agreed: I went out and took some good pics of her. I also ran into a few Fiat 500's which you will see below that I was amazed how small they were! Anyway here's the pics:

834.jpg

835.jpg

836.jpg

837.jpg

838.jpg

839.jpg

840.jpg

841.jpg

842.jpg

843.jpg

844.jpg

845.jpg

846.jpg

847.jpg

848.jpg

849.jpg

850.jpg

851.jpg

852.jpg

853.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The car looks great Jim!!! I love how tinted tails looks or dont look on the G6. Its like there are no tails at all and I love, love, love how it looks or dosent look. :agreed: The Pics came out nice and the 500's meh.

• Founders

32 mpg hell the Vibe gets 31ish and I can haul shit in the Vibe

Yup, I was not at all impressed in those things. 10x smaller than I thought they were and MPG is not worth it for the size reduction IMO. Just thought it was interesting since there is such a big deal about them coming back to the USA

Jim whats the sticker on your quarter window?

Great pics but you need to find a better backdrop and stop cutting off the car in some of the pics. Pan/step back a bit too please. :welcomeFP:

• Founders

Jim whats the sticker on your quarter window?

Great pics but you need to find a better backdrop and stop cutting off the car in some of the pics. Pan/step back a bit too please. :welcomeFP:

Sticker on the quarter window is to get into my neighborhood, then the one by my rear-view mirror on the windscreen is for tolls on the highway.

Yeah I know, photographing on a budget is getting me. Plus the place where the Fiats were and the shots of me parked between cars, I was hoping to get something good there because it's a really really nice area but was WAY too crowded. Then I got hungry and had to grab food, plus go home to finish a project.

Im sure this wont surprise you at all but....

when I find a good spot to take pics I scout it out till I find it empty so I can tak the pics I want. My last photo shoot spot I found a month and 1/2 ago and drove by it every once and a while till it was an emply lot. I plan out this stuff quite a bit. I also go driving around just for fun and keep an eye out for the backdrops I like. The I really think out what I want to do/accomplish. I really dont think its a "photographing on a budget" thing but a planing and thought process thing Jim. ect ect ect.

• Founders

Well my part of "photographing on a budget" is I didn't want to drive too far and all the other good spots I wanted to go to were too far for what I wanted to spend on it.

Try NOT! Do or do not. There is no try.

Come on Jim your better than that!

Ok I DARE you to show me what your capable of I know you can!

• 2 months later...

seeing this i need to re tint my tails but i want my led flasher unit so i can have full led brightness and my windows need to be tinted but thats after i get the 08 radio i'm buying unlocked want my aux port