Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Pontiac of the Month

gscherer78ta's 1978 Trans Am

2019 February
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

lakeratiam

Received "We miss you" message.

Hey guys and gals! Sorry I haven't been around lately. Work picked up, :D my father passed away :lol: and my basement flooded :drool: since I was on here last so I have been a little preoccupied. Think last time I was on here I was looking for pics of some of my old long ago sold rides. Probably the only surviving picture will be of my 68 Grand Prix #2. My wife says it's in a box upstairs "somewhere". Yea, a lot of help she is being.............

Most every thing else in the basement was a loss .

Dealing with a step mother that has really no clue of the responsibilities of being the Executor of a Estate or the fiduciary duties of being the Trustee of a Trust has been and is extremely time consuming and stressful. :lol: Yea my Father named her as BOTH as well as the primary Beneficiary in his will, WTF was he thinking.............Ok, nuff venting............

On the bright side work picked up so I have been able to pick up a couple items for intended mods on my Formula. Now if I can just find some time to clean/organize my shop so I actually have room to work. Probably won't get much if anything done to the "Bird" till spring at this point.

So hey I'll try to check in a little more often, even if just :drool:

I do enjoy the pics of everyone's cars for the POTM. Maybe I'll send in a pic of the Bird sometime. :drool:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Sorry I haven't been around lately. We got busy with harvest and fair. Then on 24SEP11 my youngest son died, so it's been a really crazy time here. Add to that my 91 year old dad falling and sugar beet harvest starting tomorrow. I'll try to check in more often tho <3

I do enjoy the pics of everyone's cars for the POTM.

Same goes for me.

Anyway... life others have said... life happens. The site is great- just been busy with kiddos & family lately.

The site has been low on activity the past few months.

Nice to see some familiar faces posting in the thread! :drool:

I got the email too... I'm sorry I haven't been on lately. I'll try to be on more often. :drool:

I'm guilty too! Actually to be totally honest, I forgot about this site! lol

Not only forgetting, but the past year has been crazy for us also. My Trans Am is almost complete and I will share some photos when it is done.

Good to see you all responded to the email! Sorry to hear about the misfortunes you all encountered too!

This email was intended to get those who forgot because they were too busy to get a second look back or those who felt something could be changed ;)

Anyway glad you all responded and hope to see you all, and your Pontiacs ;) , around!

Oh and Mark, quit getting emails that weren't intended for you!!! :lol:

Well, I'll post some current pictures of our TA if you'd like. Not sure as to what thread I should put it in.

BEFORE:

100_2948.jpg

DURING:

100_3964.jpg

Some resto that has been done this year:

100_4674-2.jpg

100_5585.jpg

100_5591.jpg

Now we are at the start of painting.......spoilers have been painted.

100_5560.jpg

100_5569.jpg

More to come!!

Well, I'll post some current pictures of our TA if you'd like. Not sure as to what thread I should put it in.

:lol:

Um having some issues posting pictures here, but you get the idea .

Feel free to start either a progression or just a thread in the Car Show because we'd love to see more! :lol:

Not sure if Photobucket is acting up, or what? But some of the pictures didn't come through! LOL

Oh well...........

Not sure if Photobucket is acting up, or what? But some of the pictures didn't come through! LOL

Oh well...........

Interesting... I fixed one of them :lol:

I don't like Photobucket. They take your linked images down after a while. Ive had images posted from Imageshack from over 4 years ago that are still there.

...Actually to be totally honest, I forgot about this site! lol...

im sad now. :lol:

I don't like Photobucket. They take your linked images down after a while. Ive had images posted from Imageshack from over 4 years ago that are still there.

:lol:

Imageshack FTW or become a supported member here and you can upload directly to the site ;)

Uh, pics on my photobucket are all still there, all the way back to 2004. LOL

Oh and Mark, quit getting emails that weren't intended for you!!! :lol:

Who's fault is that? I get every one that you send out! haha

' date='Oct 6 2011, 07:47 PM' post='60006']

Uh, pics on my photobucket are all still there, all the way back to 2004. LOL

:agreed:

Thanks Jim! I don't know how you did that, and I didn't realize that photobucket can delete or move your photos. The one that says deleted in this post was just taken two weeks ago, so I don't know why it would say that.

What about Snapfish? Anyone hear of that site?

im sad now. :agreed:

Awww, don't be sad. I'll be around more often.

Silver T/A :agreed: I love em!!!!

so i was :( then you said...

...I'll be around more often.

now im :( but i would like to be :) or :D or even :lol: if you let me :lol: the silver one. :D:lol:

I used snapfish once.. Don't like it.

Still in need of moar members.

so i was :( then you said...

now im :( but i would like to be :) or :D or even :lol: if you let me :lol: the silver one. :D:lol:

winner for the most emoticons in one post lol

winner for the most emoticons in one post lol

I'd say most efficient use of emoticons in a post :lol: