Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

It's been awhile (05 gto)

well I've been a tad lazy but some new mods have happened

stock- well stock exterior wise.

IMG_20110625_091510.jpg

shoot6.jpg

shoot5.jpg

now-(car at Goatfest7 2011)

IMG_20110917_104913.jpg

IMG_20110917_104432.jpg

IMG_20110917_104454.jpg

IMG_20110929_165019.jpg

IMG_20110907_192218.jpg

IMG_20110907_192237.jpg

IMG_20110907_192224.jpg

flat black wheels. satin black SAP front grills, and satin black rear valence. I had red vinyl for the letter inserts but it wasn't cut correctly. im waiting on my replacement. then i'll be debadging "pontiac" off of the back.

wheels are 17s. i went with them because they are lighter than stock and i plan to run 275s in the rear so I didnt want to have to do too much modifcation in the back to have room for them. Plus i just hated the stock polished wheels. Im not a fan of polished/chrome wheels. Engine covers are gloss black and torrid red.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

i likey....just one question....why silver recessed grills and not black

The top one I assume is old looking at this pic:

IMG_20110917_104454.jpg

Looks great though, ever think of tinting the tails or just smoking them?

The red GTO on the back looks great and I like the black upper grills. I also like how you painted the engine covers. The only thing I think I would change in to paint the fan/radiator shroud red to match the car. The black I think takes away from how clean you have made everything and would flow better into the engine compartment. Lastly im a sucker for the SAP lower grill kit or at least the fake painted one. Over all I love the car thou... Im just thinking out loud.

The top one I assume is old looking at this pic:

Looks great though, ever think of tinting the tails or just smoking them?

you are correct.. front grills are satin black also.. i thought about tinting them, then i changed my mind.since the car is red i dont want to go extreme on the black stuff. red tails on a red car isnt that bad.

The red GTO on the back looks great and I like the black upper grills. I also like how you painted the engine covers. The only thing I think I would change in to paint the fan/radiator shroud red to match the car. The black I think takes away from how clean you have made everything and would flow better into the engine compartment. Lastly im a sucker for the SAP lower grill kit or at least the fake painted one. Over all I love the car thou... Im just thinking out loud.

oh no... that'd be waaaaaaaay too much red lol. im going to throw a red gto decal on a section of it..

another thing i may do is just get teh over the radiator intake then ill basically remove the shroud or cut a piece out of it.

i do like the sap lower portion but for 4xx bucks i cant see myself going that far. i do have a lower splitter.. it looks like this...

DSC_0138.jpg

ive got that sittin around. just need to get it in.

DSC_0138.jpg

I love that frontend!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

The black schoooooops, SAP grills, Fake SAP lower grill & the splitter just look GREAT!!!!

DO WORK SON!

I love that frontend!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

The black schoooooops, SAP grills, Fake SAP lower grill & the splitter just look GREAT!!!!

DO WORK SON!

i like it too but i didnt want to paint anything that couldnt be removed easily. so i just did the saps and ill be throwing on the splitter