Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Twenty's Twenty-twelve

Twenty

Yea his car is really nice, ford has really stepped up there game with their new models.

Yea I think the big 3 have done great work on stepping up things! For sure GM and Ford, chry corp im still not convinced but there getting better but they still have not clue on small cars and fuel economy. but thats all :) .

locking lugs for the win! :(

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Looking at your last photo, I feel like they stick out too much. Can you snap a pic of the car with them on?

No, I can't.

Oh, what the heck.

P1170786.jpg

Not bad. Your last photo gave it too much depth haha. I would get annoyed but then again my bolts are deep in my rim, so I don't know.

But hey, who the hell would want a set of Oldsmobile Rally rims anyway?

Huh. There's no notes in the owner's manual about torquing the locking nuts. The GP's have always been torqued the same as the rest, though the key is a different design.

Thanks for the heads-up.

The plus side to working in the repair trade. The constant use can wear the teeth pretty bad. Especially when the lugs corrode and rust up.

But hey, who the hell would want a set of Oldsmobile Rally rims anyway?

Gee I dont know someone with and Oldsmobile? :)

Back in they day people would steal the center caps off them cuz they would break or fall off and there easy to steal. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to order personalized plates for the Focus, to match those on the Grand Prix...but apparently, last month my parents ordered them for me (Without me knowing), and today they showed up. :cheers:

I have one decal on my car, for my car club :D

I'd put an FP one on but I haven't decided if I like any of them or not. I'm picky :D

I've thought about a daily driver one but I'm not sure where I'd put it.

I had to get a proper picture of it first, I didn't have any.

Especially with a twin running around (Second '12 SE sedan, Yellow Blaze) I have to make mine, obviously mine. I just tell people to look for the one with the decals on it. :D

There's still room too.....I may just be addicted to decals. Just maybe.

• Founders

I only have 3. The FP sticker, G6P and "Hybrid: Gas and Rubber" :)

You should put an FP on your Focus, just because it's a Ford doesn't mean you can't advertise for us! :D

• Founders

Looking good...

Just so you know though:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOCKING-WHEEL-KIT-...06#ht_500wt_922

Anyone can get it to steal your wheels.

Your average Joe Schmoe won't have it but I do agree if someone wants something bad enough they'll find a way

I have one decal on my car, for my car club :lol:

I'd put an FP one on but I haven't decided if I like any of them or not. I'm picky :P

I've thought about a daily driver one but I'm not sure where I'd put it.

Just put yours where Jeff put his, under the hood. :)

As for this car, I have never seen the new Focus in that color.....I haven't even a sedan yet, all I see are the hatchbacks running around, either in blue, silver, or black...

That color is amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

Just put yours where Jeff put his, under the hood. :lol:

As for this car, I have never seen the new Focus in that color.....I haven't even a sedan yet, all I see are the hatchbacks running around, either in blue, silver, or black...

That color is amazing!

Thank you! I adore the colour. I can just look at it endlessly. :picard:

And, I'll just throw this here since Tiggy, the Focus, is in it. My mother and I picked up her car from the body shop today.

P1170889.jpg

Now we wait until spring...