Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Penelope the g6

' date='Sep 14 2011, 08:13 PM' post='59420']

I'll look for some wheels, I have my sources.

You like deep dish, anything else? Number of spokes, color, etc...

Here's a few I found...

enkei_ekm3_gm_2.jpg

i like this style a lot if i dont go deep dish it'll be something similar to that..

i like the black finish with the chrome lip, number of spokes doesnt really matter to me im not real picky as long as they looked good

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enkei has some good wheels, but for a true legit weave style wheel, BBS. Pricey, but one of the best and beloved wheels out there. It'll get your G a whole different level of attention.

ill keep that in mind. im new with the wheels, never bought wheels for my whip before besides replacing 2 stockers on my gt.. dang pot holes get me every time

Just keep your eye out on Craigslist and the like, deals are always popping up. But the 5x110 bolt pattern the G6 has limits your selections a lot, at least from what I'm finding.

They make spacer adapters (with new studs) so you could have a 5x114.3 pattern, which would open the door to 1000000x more wheels to choose from.

' date='Sep 15 2011, 09:13 AM' post='59432']

Just keep your eye out on Craigslist and the like, deals are always popping up. But the 5x110 bolt pattern the G6 has limits your selections a lot, at least from what I'm finding.

They make spacer adapters (with new studs) so you could have a 5x114.3 pattern, which would open the door to 1000000x more wheels to choose from.

the only thing around ohio are the SS wheels for cobalts lol it sucks.. i dont want to wrap up more money for adaptors i have no clue what they even cost

the only thing around ohio are the SS wheels for cobalts lol it sucks.. i dont want to wrap up more money for adaptors i have no clue what they even cost

Not that bad for adapters, and if you really want a nice set of wheels...it's worth the extra cash.

' date='Sep 15 2011, 12:04 PM' post='59436']

Not that bad for adapters, and if you really want a nice set of wheels...it's worth the extra cash.

like i said im hoping to have some money saved up to pick a nice set up next spring so will see how it goes!

• 2 weeks later...

had a quick photo shoot today.. its been raining all day and the car needs a serious bath but who cares... wet shots are cool to :wub:

untitled11.jpg

untitled1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled4.jpg

untitled5.jpg

untitled6.jpg

untitled7.jpg

untitled8.jpg

untitled9.jpg

untitled10.jpg

let me know what you think!

Tinted tails cool. I hate those headlights.

EDIT: One thing I've learned in my years of doing (amateur) auto photography, is people don't like to turn their heads to look at pictures of cars. There is no need to take pictures at such crazy angles. Another thing, it's best to have the wheels straight if you are taking a shot from the front. Otherwise, it just looks weird.

• Founders

:wub: with Mark, the headlights aren't too too bad but definitely not my style.

On the pictures unless it's a time to be creative, I wouldn't make it harder the person to see your car lol. Like here it's ok because you have a couple other pics and you were just being creative but I wouldn't suggest only putting those side angled pics.

Agreed the front tires should be straight or facing the camera. :lol: (I perfer the tire/s facing the camera) otherwise great pics. :wub:

Tinted tails cool. I hate those headlights.

EDIT: One thing I've learned in my years of doing (amateur) auto photography, is people don't like to turn their heads to look at pictures of cars. There is no need to take pictures at such crazy angles. Another thing, it's best to have the wheels straight if you are taking a shot from the front. Otherwise, it just looks weird.

yep im not a fan of those bright ass red tails that come stock lol... whattt? how can you hate these headlights?

ill keep that angles of the pics in mind i never thought about it before until you guys mentioned it so ill def keep the camera straight and focused lol

:drool: with Mark, the headlights aren't too too bad but definitely not my style.

On the pictures unless it's a time to be creative, I wouldn't make it harder the person to see your car lol. Like here it's ok because you have a couple other pics and you were just being creative but I wouldn't suggest only putting those side angled pics.

thank you for the input i appreciate it!

Agreed the front tires should be straight or facing the camera. :lol: (I perfer the tire/s facing the camera) otherwise great pics. :drool:

thank you!!

' date='Oct 4 2011, 11:05 PM' post='59907']

My neck hurts from looking at your pictars.

sorry about that! like i said ill keep that in mind for next time :drool:

thanks for the input fellas!!

• Founders

I've just never been a fan of them, for any car... I usually like the stock ones over the aftermarket, 9 times out of 10.

Yeah just something about the G6 too doesn't go well with aftermarket headlights and some tails

nice progress. im considering one of these as a dd so i can rest my goat.. glad you did the black accents on the grills.

Do it! G6's are really good DD's, I know I'm a little biased but just going to say that I am going to keep mine when I get my Camaro because it is a perfect DD car.