Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

G8Madness! (take 2)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The factory setup is for 6lbs. The headers will cost 1lb...I am already planning the pulley swap to a 2.9 (from the stock 3.3)which should plant me at 8-9 lbs

Yeah, the smaller the pulley the bigger the boost, I think that's how it goes. My roommate has a whipple supercharger in his F150 Lightning and he's getting like 15-20.....

Oh yeah, time to look into RSVPing for the Fall Fun for All!

Ok, new update (sorry mark)

My install is scheduled for Tuesday and dyno on Wednesday.

I am getting the LS9 injectors (60lb i think).

We are gonna load her up onto the dyno with the 3.3 pulley & do a pull, then swap to a 3.1 & do a pull and then finish up with a 2.9 for the final pull.

That should put me to 7-8lbs of boost and probably about 470rwhp.

TVS1900 adds 120 with the stock pulley. The headers kill 1lb of boost.

I should of clarified, I dont think I am going to start out driving with the 2.9, I will probably go with a 3.1 in the beginning and work my way up.

With the 3.3 I should be at 460 and 2.9 I should be about 500. I really want one dyno pull with 500 on it. When I was last at Haddads my car dynod at 369. Then I added the ported intake. Now everyone at work says that his dyno STILL reads 20 rwhp high. Now the ultimate test will be to have my car redynoed at Haddads since that is where my other two were done.

Wow, yeah, I would go to Haddads to get it done. I may have to go one day too, just because I want to get it done. How much does he usually charge?

To dyno? I have no idea.

My first dyno was a raffle prize on the G8 cruise, the 2nd I paid for with the tune...

awesome! are we getting a video?

Of course. I'll get the dyno pulls and lots of pictures!!!

Yea, he probably will...

How about next weekend.

Sweet! If I'm open heck yeah! I gotta see how much though... Can you call Mike since y'all are buddies? lol

I ran out of fuel injector... which is a great thing, but gotta wait til next week to put the LS9/ZR1 injectors in. maybe drop the pulley size at the same time to redyno tune.. and hit my goal.

it dynoed at 430 rwhp. 1/2 throttle roasts the tires now, with TC on... ugh.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT! Nicely done! Track times will follow nicely!

yup, im told with the LS9 injectors and a 3.1 pulley, anything slower than a 12.0 (with traction of course) is a disappointment.