Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

G8Madness! (take 2)

2009 G8 GT.

Magnuson TVS1900

LS9/ZR1 injectors (soon)

Magnaflows

Custom X pipe

Rotofab CAI

GXP diffuser

Prettier center caps & Real lug nuts

Pink Calipers

De-badged except for

Pink arrowhead on the front

13.4 @ 106 in fontana before the blower.

Tons of fun in the Canyons...

006.jpg

Bone stock.

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

139.jpg

11bc1947.jpg

Dirty Pontiacs, Off roading at El Mirage dry lake bed...

111509022.jpg

Over looking the Pacific, on Stunt Rd.

_DSC1742-Edit.jpg

Mulholland Hwy.

th_IMG_0980.jpg

Rumble in the garage.... just a taste.

IMG_0053.jpg

How she sits Currently

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

psssst! blue is better. and more rare.

mwahahahahahaha

love ya, kiddo.

Pink is one of a kind... and Kiddo? Seriously? I am old enough to be your MOM!!! ok young'un.

l_b404677944831f2d8a0a21b43761830e.jpg

Pink is one of a kind... and Kiddo? Seriously? I am old enough to be your MOM!!! ok young'un.

l_b404677944831f2d8a0a21b43761830e.jpg

Alright kids, play nicely :D Don't ya feel the interforum love here! I think the wife wants me to paint her calipers pink like yours, she really digs it :)

Wives and girlfriends LOVE my car... :D

FWIW, I used acrylic urethane paint.... G2 makes a spray pink... but I chose to brush mine. I love the tone of the color and it has held up very very well.

I was going to repaint them, just to get a 2nd coat on, but am debating on having them smoothed out and powder coated .

Wives and girlfriends LOVE my car... :D

FWIW, I used acrylic urethane paint.... G2 makes a spray pink... but I chose to brush mine. I love the tone of the color and it has held up very very well.

I was going to repaint them, just to get a 2nd coat on, but am debating on having them smoothed out and powder coated .

I have the yellow spray paint for my calipers, haven't done them yet, but I never thought bout powder coating them, hmmm... and how well has the paint you used held up? Notice any wear or spots from washing and daily driving?

pink.jpg

I just walked out to the garage and took this with my iPhone. Now, it has been raining all day here and everything is filthy. I think that they show more brake dust (obviously),but this paint cleans up really well. Any flaws or breaks in the paint are from me not doing a stellar job.

OMG! I need to go to the lake bed, did the dirt scratch or chip any paint?

sorry I missed it. I dont think I did any damage. Some people cover their cars with painters tape. The other MGM G8 had been there before, and he made me confident that I would be ok. I am still cleaning dirt out of strange places on the car... And we went in August... i think. I have a LOT more pictures.

I hang out with a group (GMETERNAL.COM), we do a lot of canyon trips, el mirage, beach stuff... its fun. Next year you should go with us!

194.jpg

slalom exit/entrance

192.jpg

line up for the timed slalom runs

172.jpg

my husbands sierra

http://gmeternal.com/beta/video/5.html <~~~dirty pontiacs... this is from last year, I wasnt there.

sorry I missed it. I dont think I did any damage. Some people cover their cars with painters tape. The other MGM G8 had been there before, and he made me confident that I would be ok.

I hang out with a group (GMETERNAL.COM), we do a lot of canyon trips, el mirage, beach stuff... its fun. Next year you should go with us!

Oh, ok cool! I'll take a look! :D I would love to go!

They outlawed drifting though. The rules when you enter are

1) there is no speed limit

2) there is no drifting, donuts, burnouts or anything that will disturb the lake bed.

Maybe they will change the law again for next year. We got in trouble for slaloming too tightly. Still had a blast. You can race people 5+ wide for 2 miles... its really awesome.

2) there is no drifting, donuts, burnouts or anything that will disturb the lake bed.

Maybe they will change the law again for next year. We got in trouble for slaloming too tightly. Still had a blast. You can race people 5+ wide for 2 miles... its really awesome.

Hmmm, I think I might get involved in this for a run or two when I get back :D

That's cool, I have FWD haha I just wanna play! Thanks!

Glad you made it back Jess!!! hey, how long did it take for you to get your custom plates from the day you ordered them? They are both awesome BTW... :)