Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Update On My Fire

Lol Morgan, you know I had the holes filled and the entire bumper is chipped and cracked now from it.

You guys are funny. No, there's nothing going on between Morgan and I. He, my roommate and myself are all very close friends and hang out a lot.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Well technically that could be accomplished, if I could get a job and such up there and get that one place lol!

Edit: Which reminds me, I just watched the old Futurama episode where Fry talks about three's a company... :P

Aside from the fact that only Mark and I live together, sure? :D

O I thought there was one other friend living with you two.

Bah I got it done in time, they are calling for snow now. More to the north though...but I would rather not see ANY snow lol

Bah I got it done in time, they are calling for snow now. More to the north though...but I would rather not see ANY snow lol

Yeah... BY ME. :SFLKSJF;aglkjfh;awiewpga;oijvc

At least Xena has the winter wheels and tires on now. Sigh.

Thats funny, I am warming up my car to do so right now, now if you and I lived closer, we could actually have a legitimate photo session, its not fun with only one car... :/

It also appears I jinxed myself, the snow is really coming down and we have over a inch...and its sticking to the road, my road anyway I don't wanna drive and see road salt everywhere... :lol:

......BAM:

Well...........I hate this time of year:

Stepped outside to see this:

100_4532.jpg

100_4533.jpg

100_4535.jpg

So I warmed the car up and figured I would take advantage of the fresh snow for some photos:

100_4537.jpg

100_4538.jpg

100_4539.jpg

100_4540.jpg

And then a Semi drove past and plastered my car with dirty slush:

100_4542.jpg

Before parking the car:

100_4543.jpg

100_4546.jpg

It is suppose to stop snowing around 3pm, and then it should be gone by the time I have to work at 9pm... give the roads 6 hours to clear up. I unfortunately slid twice, but I saved it, once by a stop and go light and almost went completely sideways....going to be a interesting winter.

Yeah its 32 out right now, snow is stopping here. So I won't complain. Didn't see any plows or road salt, so that worked for me. Clean snow is fun snow.

Well the car survived its first snowfall (of this year):

100_4550.jpg

100_4548.jpg

100_4547.jpg

Temporary floor mat from my Mom's Grand Prix:

100_4551.jpg

Ignore the wet spot on the seat, I managed to get snow on my butt.