Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Update On My Fire

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

I'm not a fan of red because I like clear light but that's just me. As an aesthetic though it looks cool just for my functionality I wouldn't like it.

I went with red because it matches everything else in the car and such, better than the blue, but the red is not as bright as the blue. So, it kinda is a pain if I drop something inside the car in the dark lol!

Also:

100_4162.jpg

No more gray plastic grills! Friend of mine and I sanded them down, sprayed them gloss black, and 4 coats of clear :D

I just wish I knew why on the Sunfire they came in a very....bland matte grey/gray... I love how the black looks sooo much! Every time I go to my car I just kinda stare at it :D

Every time I go to my car I just kinda stare at it :D

;) I do that to with new mods! ;)

<3!!

Too bad my grilles did not survive the meet Saturday......Cody's Grand Am threw some rocks on a corner and chipped the paint :'(

<3!!

Too bad my grilles did not survive the meet Saturday......Cody's Grand Am threw some rocks on a corner and chipped the paint :'(

That's what happens when Toolboxes lead cruises.

Yup, at least you still have the paint and sandpaper I left in your garage, so maybe I can have ONE final week of warm weather? :/

Yup, at least you still have the paint and sandpaper I left in your garage, so maybe I can have ONE final week of warm weather? :/

This is Wisconsin. Nope. :lol: Might as well let the paint get beat by winter and repaint come spring! That's what I'm doing with my front bumper. I think I'm going to rice it up this winter and put a bunch of multicolored tape on it. Might as well have fun with it while I can and I'll order a new bumper next year!

I might say forget the lowering springs and such, I kinda need tires and a new exhaust......and new bumpers, but I can't afford to paint those lmao

Awww grilles looked good! Sucks about the chipped paint right away.

Since winter is getting closer I would say to spend the money on new tires rather than lowering as well. :agreed:

Well it hailed like crazy earlier tonight, don't think my car was damaged (checked it out at a local gas station, looks ok from the lighting). We'll see tomorrow.

WE get hail a couple times a year in SC and im uber scared for my car about it. Im glad yours is ok.