Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Update On My Fire

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Well sometime before winter, Mark and I are going to be doing a LOT of stuff on my car, just need to both have a day off, taking the bumper off for a final time and trimming it so it won't rub any more, doing the grill, and a bunch of smaller projects. Just need find time. :P

So I'm sure we could do yours at the same time. :P

Haha, at first I was like totally heartbroken to hear that, but then I saw the rest of your post hehe.

I need to get a decent recording of the car so you all can hear it, I think it sounds decent...

I will also have to get more pictures done soon when I finally get some more progress done, such as fixing up a few things here and there. <_<

Cleaning the car as we speak...just vacuuming it right now (need to find a extension cord :willy_nilly: )

Got a meh video of the car for you guys/gals. Gotta edit a bit from it (me taking my sweet time walking to and from the car :picard:

Here ya go, these pictures were while I was in the process of cleaning, so its not perfect, aside from the pictures of the car in the sun! Vid is on the bottom! I didn't bother to edit it, so enjoy me too I guess. :willy_nilly:

Time for goodies:

100_3847.jpg

100_3849.jpg

100_3851.jpg

100_3853.jpg

100_3855.jpg

100_3868.jpg

100_3869.jpg

And this:

th_100_3858.jpg

• Founders

:willy_nilly: at the video I was expecting something f-ed up to happen like an alien walk across cause it was just so long and nothing was happening :picard:

Sunfire doesn't sound half bad though for a little 4 banger engine it's not bad :o

A friend of mine has the springs, just have to hand him the money (came off his Sunfire) and a friend of mine will give me the good friend discount on the struts and such. :blink:

$100 for the springs, and $250 for the shocks / everything else.

Another friend of mine offered help on installing, so we'll see how it goes, after driving valid's a few times I really want mine lowered too, feel like I am in a monster truck when cornering.

Well I am exagerating, I forgot what valid used as a example. :bacon:

Also decided to get rid of my blue leds in the trunk and dome light, for some red ones, seeing Pontiac's use red as the gauge cluster / other accent lights:

100_3954.jpg

Thats about perfect brightness, not as bright as the blues, but at least its red like my dash lights and amp :PICS:

100_3952.jpg

This is a bit brighter than actual, upper light is the dome light, and lower is the trunk light.

Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...