Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

my new car for next year

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

I really have about 3 preferences when I buy a car:

- It must be GM or American

- It won't have less than 6 cylinders

- No hatchback, unless it's an SUV

I just don't like the look of a hatch, some are alright but not a lot are.

Nice car but still does not excite me. Nice body lines but I have a fear of Dodge because of quality problems I have seen in the past.

After selling Chry, Dodge and Jeep for a year fit and finish is still a major issue. I saw so many cars with body panels that dident line up. They are also so behind in the 4 banner MPG race its not even funny. In all there cars/suv&trucks they cant even spell fule effecy. All they know how to do is build fast crap that looks mean, drinks gas buy the truck load that, built poorly and are just such an out dated way of thinking. There an embarrassment to the american auto industry IMO that eveytime someone buys the company they dump them on some other chump when they figure out there a lost cause! I hope the new owners have a clue what to do with them. if not I hope they find someone to sell them to that has a clue! How many owners has chry had anyways lol? I wish they would just get a clue and get with the times and make something competitive, well made and with good MPG. The only continually good prouduct they have made is the wrangler and the Grand Cherokee.

rant/

lol yea but try working for them and then ill see your rant. :agreed:

I really have about 3 preferences when I buy a car:

- It must be GM or American

- It won't have less than 6 cylinders

- No hatchback, unless it's an SUV

This criteria helped me get my first car.

American? Yep

No less than 6 cylinders? Does 8 count?

No hatchback? Check.

I just don't like the look of a hatch, some are alright but not a lot are.

Orly?

pow9831.jpg

Oh and are you getting this car in that sky blue colour? Looks a little... light in the loafers.

' date='Aug 29 2011, 08:10 AM' post='58748']

Damn...four cylinders can he fun. Especially with a manual.

yes they can :lol: hope we can shoot for a RT or SRT4 model :lol:

yes they can :lol: hope we can shoot for a RT or SRT4 model :lol:

SRT-4? The skittle really ruined Chrysler's chance of a small fast car. The Neon SRT-4 was a pile of dogshit, and it's enthusiast base was filled with more douchebaggry than a Corvette elitist meeting.

1974 pontiac gto hatchback

1974hatchback.jpg

74_00041_2.jpg

I agree with chris on the SRT4 car and people but I couldent dis agree more on vette people. I think vette people are some of the best people and enthusiasts I have ever meet. I just dont get why you say bad things about vette people but I dont get alot of stuff you say or think. :lol: so its ok your just a bit crazy. :lol:

• Founders

I agree with chris on the SRT4 car and people but I couldent dis agree more on vette people. I think vette people are some of the best people and enthusiasts I have ever meet. I just dont get why you say bad things about vette people but I dont get alot of stuff you say or think. :lol: so its ok your just a bit crazy. :lol:

:lol:

The SRT-4 crowd are the biggest douches I've encountered. The Vette crowd, it all depends on who you encounter. The car enthusiast Vette owner is a good person, the dbag that buys a Vette because it costs a lot of money, yeah that's your douches right there.