Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Upcoming Meet

Puckhndlr

Greetings all West Coasters! Does anyone know of any upcoming meets or is there any interest in putting one together in the next few weeks/months? The last one I was at was last year in October when we rolled out to SoCal. I had a good time at that one and would love to try and get something going again soon.

Post up if you are interested.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup. jus depends on when the meet is cuz some of my mods might prevent the car from going. oh, and where. :dancingpontiac:

jus posting this if you guys are interested. from a different forum.

So you guys want a cruise? Lets do it! Same as the year before. Cruise to Neptunes Net, grub, take a canyon cruise in good ol' Malibu, pics and such along the way. Gonna see who can lead the cruise. More details as the days go by. Times may change if they need to. Everyone lets try and get the day off. Trying to get most of the northern guys a chance at a meet. Lets make thisa good turn out.

Meet at the "Spot" At say 11:00AM, Cruise to Neptunes Net at 11:30...45 ish for the late arrivals. The LA, OC, SD, and IE guys can meet here. If your close to Malibu you can meet us there.

Meet Spot. 11:00AM

Near PCH

902 Colorado Ave

Santa Monica, CA 90401

Grub Spot (Expected Arrival 12:20-30PM)

Neptunes Net

42505 Pacific Coast Hwy

Malibu, CA 90265

More Detils to come!

Post up if your going!

next month. and you cant see unless signed in. i guess i should mention its mostly Ecotecs or Cobalts. :)

huh... I have a V8... lol

Well, it would be cool just to connect it all up and since it's on a Sunday, we could all meet at Super Car Sunday and leave from there! It's the Marquee event "Hot Rods" too! It would be PERFECT! :)

http://www.supercarsunday.com/

• 2 weeks later...

so let me know if you guys want to join them and ill let them know. about 17 people plan on going from that forum.

So you guys want a cruise? Lets do it! Same as the year before. Cruise to Neptunes Net, grub, take a canyon cruise in good ol' Malibu, pics and such along the way. Gonna see who can lead the cruise. More details as the days go by. Times may change if they need to. Everyone lets try and get the day off. Trying to get most of the northern guys a chance at a meet. Lets make this a good turn out.

EDIT: CASEY WILL LEAD THE WAY FOR THE CRUISE

Meet at the "Spot" At say 11:00AM, Cruise to Neptunes Net at 11:30...45 ish for the late arrivals. The LA, OC, SD, and IE guys can meet here. If your close to Malibu you can meet us there.

Meet Spot. 11:00AM

Near PCH

902 Colorado Ave

Santa Monica, CA 90401

Grub Spot (Expected Arrival 12:20-30PM)

Neptunes Net

42505 Pacific Coast Hwy

Malibu, CA 90265

More Detils to come!

Post up if your going!

• 4 weeks later...

from the same forum...

"Oct 15th 2011 Official meet Adams Motorsports time attack and drift Night Share"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh ok, nice. BAMBAMM is on G6P still? He's a mod here and can't even be here? Well... I think this is one of those things RINGO.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.