Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2008 Mercedes C300 Sport

Coupe_GXP

Its the side fender badge they used on the r205 STi in japan. I like the black and red alot better than the stock one. I am not mad at you guessing, just waiting to enjoy a car that I have wanted for awhile now.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove a 11 STi on friday around to see what my car would be like. That thing was pretty awesome, nice little exhaust note stock. Clutch was not super heavy, nice seats that offer support, not like the evo recaro's that are so built up you have to climb over to get into. I took it out and got up to 80 before I knew it lol, it does have a insanely short first ger but yeah I think it was compounded on for the fact that I have mostly only driven the 5spd wrx's. I thought it would be alot rougher and unforgiving lol. It is actually decently quick and but pretty smooth going. You can just chug along in 3rd gear with out it shuttering and stalling also which is nice in traffic. It is a pretty nice car overall, I was really impressed. I had kinda high hopes wondering what I had gotten myself into but I was grinning and thinking wow I can't believe I will soon get to enjoy this everyday. Have always disliked the new gen EVO X's when ever I have driven them. There fast but don't really care for them at all they lost there special character that the evo 9 had. I almost bought a 08 GSR but I wasn't in love with the car and it went for way to much anyways. It was nothing like the mint 06 EVO MR I tried to buy but yeah it again went for over a thousand more than what I wanted to pay for it. So instead of looking like I had been forever, figured I might as well just buy new.

Thought it was kinda funny that 2 weeks after I order my car a STi with 6k miles comes here but I didn't want black and it didn't have Nav. Also went to a dealership vw/BMW/ford on Monday since my mom and her friend wanted to see what they had. They had 2 VW R's there, they don't look bad at all but didn't get to drive one and vw's usually annoy me alot.

7936883594_6875c5ea15_b.jpg

Untitled by zerosnipe, on Flickr

7936869430_bc5fcc70d4_b.jpg

Untitled by zerosnipe, on Flickr

Thought it was kinda funny that 2 weeks after I order my car a STi with 6k miles comes here but I didn't want black and it didn't have Nav. Also went to a dealership vw/BMW/ford on Monday since my mom and her friend wanted to see what they had. They had 2 VW R's there, they don't look bad at all but didn't get to drive one and vw's usually annoy me alot.

Please tell me you didn't get a hatch....

Not a big fan of the new R's. I'm all about the mk4 R32's

Yeah it's going to be my dd. figured it would be a good balance of really fun sports car but a practical hatch. The stock options are kinda random in the hatch but there what I wanted compared to the two trims of the sedan. I wanted the suede heated seats, HIDS, fogs, bbs rims but not the full leather seats, sunroof, huge wing.