Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2008 Mercedes C300 Sport

Coupe_GXP

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I dont know really what to do for summer since I don't really care for the stock rims plus they need new tires anyway. I dont know if I really should spring for these rims or not for it since I spent a decent ammount of money on the cars already. I think gunmetal goes better with grey than straight up black.

6023293631_01e6fc8e08_z.jpg

6023849482_727772bc2b_z.jpg

I really can't justify spending more money on rims I will just use my stock staggered sport rims I have. I bought Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 tires for them since the stock tires are shot on them. I also just bought two new tires for my g6 since my car completely wore off the inside of my driver side tire.

• 3 weeks later...

This tires already have a long story with me, I ordered them and was excited to take a drive with them the next day except for the fact that our mechanic busted one of my valve stems on my rims. Than I ordered a valve stem kit but it didn't come with the complete metal piece and everything so I ordered another. That one came with everything thankfully, but there is also the fact that he massacred some of rims along the edges and his airgun messed up where the lug nuts go so yeah I was decently pissed off about that but to top it off he had the tires mounted and on my car when noticed hey there different sizes. so he asked my mom did you know that they are two different size tires? I had told her about it and she had had told him what went on the front and the back, also wrote it down for him. So he had to remount the tires correctly, and than put them back on my car. Than I goto on hankooks site yesterday and I was 3 days to early of ordering them to get the $80 rebate on them lol. So yeah I guess I should have gotten those 18" AMG wheels so he wouldn't have had the chance to rape my wheels and I could have gotten the rebate.

Hankook ventus v12 evo

Fronts are 225/45/17, Rears are 245/40/17

6935695100_d755940d67_b.jpg

7081771133_07abc78878_b.jpg

7081771577_aea7abbbfe_b.jpg

IMG_0097 by zerosnipe, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founders

Took too long. That is like number 1 on the things to do after purchase of car

I still need to tint the Camaro :( People are giving me ridiculous quotes now since it's almost summer and demand is getting higher

But the Merc looks good!

Not that many places do tinting up in the boondocks lol. The place I got my g6 done at went out of business a lil while ago, but this shop is right near my work but they have to have a certain ammount of jobs for the guy to be able to go the shop. Everyone kept on canceling on them so I just finally got it done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...