Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Voting for Vinyl FP Stickers

Forver Pontiac Vinyl Stickers  

27 members have voted

Please sign in/register to vote or see results of poll. Votes will be made public once the poll closes.

Not sure if you guys have a place to get these printed already, but I might be able to get in contact with a guy to do it.... I've bought a couple of random things off his site before, and he does custom stuff. Let me know.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Right now I believe Jedi3 is getting a quote from his guy but it couldn't hurt at all if you could get a quote as well if you don't mind? Umm Jedi3 (or somebody else), if you could do me a favor and put the images to relative sizes for stickers that way other people could get quotes from people (also I have a huge migraine and a lot of physics hw so I want to minimize my thinking if possible lol thanks!). Numbers still have to be crunched for how many because I'm sure people like me want 2 of Jedi3s and one of mine so I'll have to see what that barrels down to with how many we have interested plus overdraft.

I should here form my guy this weekend and I was thinking about 4 or 5 inches round for mine. Ringo64 send me yours im a pm with what typeface you used ect and what size your looking for. and Ill talk to him about yours aswell.

in for a red or silver decal in ringo's style. i'm a modern kinda guy, although i do have a vintage-look tin sign with the old style logo on it :dancingpontiac: it's sweet, too.

Ok guys I talked with my guy and he is finishing another project then going to start working ours. I should get a quote for the fourm stickers soon so hang tight. I also talked to him about G6 eyelids, my GS stripes and acouple of other things and he told me he could make all of it. It still may take a bit to get stuff in all your hands but it will be well worth it.

Also this is his myspace page showcasing his screen printing t-shirts if you want to take a look around.

http://www.myspace.com/mcelroytees

This is his webpage but thats not 100% done being made.

http://mcelroytees.com/index.php?option=co...7&Itemid=54

I got the proofs today and they looks great!!!! To make it work in the program the sticker cutter uses he had to do all the artwork all over. He did not charge me for that time and effort. Next weekend he will have one of each made for me to look at for the final aprovel. It looks like I should have the stickers in a little over a week for you all to buy.

sounds great. is the set strictly one color? or will there be a few different colored ones? example, Jedi=silver and Mark=red.

sounds great. is the set strictly one color? or will there be a few different colored ones? example, Jedi=silver and Mark=red.

yea Im going to get some red and some silver/grey.

I dont think so but if it does we will cross that road at that time. he has both colors so I dont see any reason why.

sometimes to sell a bunch at once, its a certain amount and usually one color and a slight discount, maybe.

I wish I was home already, my vendor could make us these decals, and it would probably cost us around (rough guess) $50 for a set of 150 for a 2" tall by 5" long one... probably could get a much better deal if I was home :agreed: Three more months...

Did you want the eyelids too? I told Ringo as soon as we get the stickers to all the members I was going to work on my stripes and the eyelids. Also its been just too darn cold out side to trace them lol.

No pics yet

Did you want the eyelids too? I told Ringo as soon as we get the stickers to all the members I was going to work on my stripes and the eyelids. Also its been just too darn cold out side to trace them lol.

No pics yet

is it kewl if i talk to my sticker guy and have him make me one of the logo that i like? He could probably have me one made by tomorrow at the latest.

e453.gif

I wish I was home already, my vendor could make us these decals, and it would probably cost us around (rough guess) $50 for a set of 150 for a 2" tall by 5" long one... probably could get a much better deal if I was home :) Three more months...

dont worry. jus make the time fly and you will be here in no time. and when you get here, youre design could be the next set.

No pics yet

Yes please. :lol2: