Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Pontiac of the Month

gscherer78ta's 1978 Trans Am

2019 February
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

Sign in to follow this  
havoc1482

Finally have pics of the GF's Camaro

So I actually got around to taking pictures of my girlfriends 1967 Camaro RS. Engine is a Chevy 327.

Here they are

20110731171450.jpg

20110731171501.jpg

20110731171513.jpg

Original dealer badge

20110731171525.jpg

20110731171534.jpg

20110731171547.jpg

20110731171615.jpg

20110731171623.jpg

20110731171644.jpg

20110731171716.jpg

20110731182339.jpg

20110731182358.jpg

I took this video to try and get some of the engine sound. Her little brother and her dad were moving it back into the basement.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqqg-zZfb_c

I also snapped some pics of her truck. This beast needs LOTS-a-love. 1978 Chevy with a 350 4bbl carb.

20110731184404.jpg

20110731184415.jpg

20110731184429.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nice :D

ass bad. looks cool

NICE! :D

great pics. nice car. videos please. :D

I have parts for the 78 if you need em. Like the headlight bezels.

I think she is a keeper eh.

The inside of the Camaro needs a little love but looks good otherwise!

The inside of the Camaro needs a little love

eh. the back seat isn't big enough for that. :D

I worked on a very similar Camaro when I was going to BOCES. Got to repaint it, and body filler!

Well the Camaro is still being restored. Interior is really just dusty though. We (Meaning Her father and I lol) repainted the passenger door and most of the body that needed it. That Camaro has less miles on it than my Phoenix and it is 11 years older. About 87,XXX if I can recall. about 95% of that car is stock. It needs a few things here and there. Examples are new lights for the dash and gear indicator, the top has a 2 tears in it, and the motors for the concealed headlight doors are broken.

His garage is an all in one workshop. Paint? No problem. Engine removal? No problem. Complete car restoration? Can do. (Hes building that '40 Chevy from the ground up) I do most of of my work there. It pisses the girlfriend off that I spend more time with her dad fixing cars than with her xD.

Beautiful Camaro!