Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Just another new member

Hello my name is Sean I am a vary big car enthusiast and own a 04 Grand Am SE1 with a good amount of mod's. I know all too much about the GA but I love Pontiac in general, My next car will hopefully be a 6th or 7th gen. GP GTP Im just looking hard to find one In good shape and low Mile's

See you in the Thread's

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

welcometothetribe-1.gif:picard:

Do me a favor please and resize your sig our specs are 600x150. thanks and welcome to FP :willy_nilly: Do you have any pics of your car or any mods?

welcometothetribe-1.gif:picard:

Do me a favor please and resize your sig our specs are 600x150. thanks and welcome to FP :willy_nilly: Do you have any pics of your car or any mods?

No problem boss

Thank's Everyone I should be on here alot

:willy_nilly:

Have any pics of the GA? :picard:

I dont have any updated one's but here are some. Updated one's soon include new Spoiler NO NOT A PARK BENCH, And no more blacked out lower grille, LED Stripes inside headlight's and no longer outside on them, LED 4th Break light and just some other small stuff. Powertrain Mods are custom Ram Air CAI, 8mm Taylor Wire's, Polished MAF'S, Glasspack Exhaust with Chrome tip (NO MUFFLER or Resonator) Give's a nice deep rumble,, interior is Metallic silver and stock gray, GT 150 Speedo with aluminum bezel, GT Leather seat's, GP shift knob, Exterior has Black Housing Headlight's, Tinted Tail's, side molding strip removed, Projector fog's behind front lower grille (Old one's removed for Ram Air induction PIC SOON), MB Motoring 16" silver wheels and there's more but I cant think of them at the moment but i will make a photo Thread soon of Interior and Exterior.

I take extremely good care of her everything is maintained.

IMG00189-20110329-1519.jpg

9kr8o.jpg

Albany.jpg

I like your rims and how you painted the lower grill. :willy_nilly:

Thank's every one I took the black off the bottom but I mite put in back on its just Plasti Dip spray vinyl the stuff is tuff as steel no joke and just peel right off.

' date='Jul 28 2011, 07:45 PM' post='57619']

Interesting GA. A lot different from how I last saw it, anything else in store? Or you've reached your goal?

Yeah I sold my last wheels cuz I got tired of them plus i will be selling her soon and getting a GP GTP soon so no more mod's really maybe just some fun random stuff. More pix soon with updates like the new spoiler. I want something with good power right off the line and I will get into it more like lowering, custom hood, full catback and good powertrain mod's, Man that sound's fun

Want power? Buy something with boost, or RWD. The GPs worth a damn (97-03) are all beat to high hell. The last gen are just pigs, not a whole lot of potential.

GTO's are becoming more affordable. Make sure you snag an LS2, more power (LS1 = 385, compared to LS2 = 425) and get the six speed. The autos leave way too much to be desired, and more power and control is had.

' date='Jul 29 2011, 12:44 AM' post='57642']

Want power? Buy something with boost, or RWD. The GPs worth a damn (97-03) are all beat to high hell. The last gen are just pigs, not a whole lot of potential.

GTO's are becoming more affordable. Make sure you snag an LS2, more power (LS1 = 385, compared to LS2 = 425) and get the six speed. The autos leave way too much to be desired, and more power and control is had.

GTP has boost (SuperCharged) and I dont want a V8 I dont need another gas guzler like the last V8 truck I had I want a Pontiac with power and not a gas guzler. I have drove a 03 Grand Prix GTP with some motor upgrades and it moved pretty fast. Im not looking for something super fast im just looking for something to put you in your seat.

IMO 6th Gen GPs are not all beat the shit I see a good amount of good one's around, I had the chance to get one last year 01 GTP with 60K on it no rust and all maintained but i did not have the money then.

Welcome from one newb to another. I think the turbo GTP's are pretty cool cars too. Almost bought one for my wife a couple years ago until I discovered it required premium fuel......ugh....btw my 4th gen LT1 m6 will get 27 mpg on the highway IF I keep my foot out of it! :lol:

Welcome from one newb to another. I think the turbo GTP's are pretty cool cars too. Almost bought one for my wife a couple years ago until I discovered it required premium fuel......ugh....btw my 4th gen LT1 m6 will get 27 mpg on the highway IF I keep my foot out of it! :lol:

thanks

Iv been thinking about camaro's

The one who doesn't quite fit in still!

why fit in, when youre unique and stand out?

The one who doesn't quite fit in still!

lol sorry too hear

thank's your ride is nice too