Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I need your opinions

Ok this might be an easy one but, my grandfather has a 1971 ford thunder bird 2 door with either the 429 thunder jet or the 460 motor. It has 44,xxx original miles. Needs new chrome, probably rust its brown with matching interior. I would get it for free and it would be a sentimental restoration that id overhaul.

ORRRRR

1979 Pontiac Trans Am 400 4 speed non t-top black no bird black interior, and crank windows. It was ordered from the factory likee that. I was my uncles and he sold it to this hillbilly summmbitch who scratched the paint and had a tire iron hit it somehow. Before selling he put and edelbrock cam in it and new interior and some other minor things. He wants 3000 for it and ill only give him 2000 because thats all i can save up and thats all i want to give him. so im thinking of wait till november to get it because hell be hurting for cash...so I need your opinions

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

A FREE car is a FREE car and would be the smart thing to get but I would rather have the Trans Am.

So im no help. lol

t-birds are a nice car and a lot of them were sold in that body style are four doors. Two doors hard tops are a beautiful car for that model year and one hell of a sleeper. The Pontiac are more common probably cheaper to rebuild but right now those are easier to find.

My choice over all would be the T-bird. Take your time and if free look for another Firebird in the future.

That is a tough one, however, I'd go with the Pontiac.

I dont think your opinion counts trader! Go drive your Mercedes! :lol:

J/K :lol:

I dont think your opinion counts trader! Go drive your Mercedes! :(

J/K ;)

You need to learn to spell so your insults are meaningful...

It's traitor. ;)

And I will! :P

No trader cuz you traded you car in (again) and yes your also a traitor for getting the Hitler car. ;):P

so I win! :(