Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Project Rice-A-Roni...

Well finally found a DD/Rolling Project/Beater....

Rice a Roni:

1996 Nissan 200SX

4 banger 1.6

Miles U.K.

5 speed manual

$1300

After a while of searching and searching for a DD/Beater, I remembered a friend of mine was trying to get rid of his Nissan. I hit him up, worked on a price/payment plan and now she's mine once again... LOL

A few years ago a bought her from an inpound lot for $300, put in $700 in repairs (both axles, seals, power stearing fix, replaced clutch) and used it to commute for about 6 months, after getting placed back in town (for work) I decided to part ways with her. I sold her to my friend for $1600 in payments and now she's mine once again.

I plan on de-ricing and making her look decent, the interior was so shittastic that my buddy just gutted it... I have all the parts I just have to re-assemble everything after replacing the carpet (it wasn't salvageable). Most of the body work I did when she was mine before, so the body is in pretty good shape.

Repair list:

Replace DS window tract - DONE 7/22/11

Replace Headliner - DONE 7/31/11

Instal carpet - DONE 7/31/11

Re-assemble the whole interior - DONE 8/6/11

Replace all seats - DONE 8/6/11

Replace Broken PS Mirror/Housing

Replace bodykit with stock bumpers

Replace A/C pump (MAYBE)

Paint (Original white)

Later on list:

Tint

Rims

I have a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go before she looks hawt.... right now she's just a hawt mess! :lol:

24f3304a.jpg

81852df3.jpg

d1530415.jpg

*Updated Interior... sure it's stock, but if you saw what the old one looked like you'd agree... It's an upgrade!

f8748c31.jpg

d1b4c8f0.jpg

Let the gangbang commence! :lol:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats but that bodykit is just horrible thanks god your taking it off.

For anyone wondering this is what it looked like once. :lol:

stock.

6861530001_large.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking and looking for Sentras and 200SX's in junkyards left and right to pull the carpet, only to find filthyass interiors... I mean the carpets had caked-on stains and most were worn as hell...Finally today I found a 200SX at the junk yard 20 minutes away with a decent carpet.... actually the whole interior... but my funds only allowed me to pull the carpet out and the headliner... I wish I had an extra 150 to go grab the seats out it too! :D

Who ever had the car took pretty good care of the interior... with a minor cleaning it would look brand new (no MAJOR stains).

Sadly no.... I forgot to take before pics too! :D

By the time I was done with the instal (4pm) I had to go home and shower/nap before coming to work... someone called off so I have to work from 10p to 2p.

I'll get some pics tomorrow.

I've been looking and looking for Sentras and 200SX's in junkyards left and right to pull the carpet, only to find filthyass interiors... I mean the carpets had caked-on stains and most were worn as hell...

:D

...but my funds only allowed me to pull the carpet out and the headliner... I wish I had an extra 150 to go grab the seats out it too! :lol:

ya, only if you had that extra $150...

You implying something there Ghosty?

nope, nope. jus saying only if you had those $150...so we can see that car transform into a nice clean car, is all. :D why do you ask?

So I came upon some funds and although it wasn't part of the original plan, I went back to the junkyard and bought the seats out of the same car I got the carpet and headliner out of (good thing I stashed them in another car) My seats had to go! :D

As as a HUGE suprise to me everything was 50% off that day! So I got all my seats discounted! Man it was a good day indeed!!!

Hellz yeah! It was one of those good things you dont expect and then it happens.... AWESOME feeling!

I noticed the parking lot was PACKED so right away I kinda knew there was something going on.

Now that the interior is pretty much done I can focus on the exterior... MAINLY the front bumper!

So I came upon some funds and although it wasn't part of the original plan, I went back to the junkyard and bought the seats out of the same car I got the carpet and headliner out of (good thing I stashed them in another car) My seats had to go! :D

As as a HUGE suprise to me everything was 50% off that day! So I got all my seats discounted! Man it was a good day indeed!!!

overtime moneyz kicked in? and 50% off? lucky.

...(good thing I stashed them in another car)...

:lol: the mexican way right there. :rofl: jk.

PICS!!!!! I Demand them!

^^^ THIS!

• Founders

No pics = banhammer

pics = fine and dandy

Makes me want to go code something.

left out i increases every second thus he has 24 hours to show pics or the banhammer class executes lol