Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Notallthere's 1970 Chevelle Malibu

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I was in a texting session with Mrs. notallthere this morning about her hubby sending in car pictures. It seems they were headed to NPD to pick up a new windshield for the FrankenChevelle. I guess she's tired of picking bugs out of her teeth already. I suggested using goggles was cheaper. She came back with a very good Sergeant Schultz imitation and says "Ze goggles...zay do nussing!" Gawd I love that gal!

So I have been working on the car.

Rear window in

IMG_0588_zps5ikb8jc1.jpg

New seats

IMG_0589_zpsimhqxd87.jpg

Brakes, clutch, and cooling system done

IMG_0590_zpsvqfa1t8q.jpg

IMG_0591_zpsw2jhxh2n.jpg

Fuel system on the go

IMG_0592_zpsw1bgvhfl.jpg

• Founders

Seems Photobucket has changed their TOS and you now have to pay to hotlink their images. Crazy, can upload them here if you want though.

So what's up with the ProForm seats? Didn't like the ones we yanked out of the S10 in the end?

Smokin good deal on seats that were less than a year old and less than 400 miles of butt time on them

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, notallthere said:

She is alive alive ALIVE.

Where's the indisputable YouTube video proof? You know Pro will ask if I didn't.

30 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Congrat's,  every milestone in a build doesn't compare to hearing it run.   Seat time is a close 2nd.

Total congrats, even if it's unverified!!!! 

On 9/1/2017 at 10:12 PM, Frosty said:

Where's the indisputable YouTube video proof? You know Pro will ask if I didn't.

12 hours ago, Professur said:

I call bullshit

See!? I was right - again!

Edited by Frosty

Yeah, but I'm buying it - for now. It'd be more believable if we saw the cute missus in the video too, or Envy or the liquid latex pool pit in the background to believe it was really you.

• Like 1

No, I just want to be in the other room with the missus. notallthere wants to be in the other room with me. There is a HUGE difference.

That causes quiet a problem then. If your in the other room with the missus, and notallthere is waiting for you in the other room. Then who the heck is with Pro??? :blink: You know that we cannot leave that youngman unattended and unsupervised. That would mean that he would be free to unleash way too much fun for himself and just think of what kind of mess he could make LMAO:lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Guitarsextreme said:

That causes quiet a problem then. If your in the other room with the missus, and notallthere is waiting for you in the other room. Then who the heck is with Pro??? :blink: You know that we cannot leave that youngman unattended and unsupervised. That would mean that he would be free to unleash way too much fun for himself and just think of what kind of mess he could make LMAO:lol:

Pro would be off playing in the garage with notallthere's welder, grinder, and other power tools that he wishes he had. With the Sierra, he has room to steal all them now. :lol:

Besides GE - who is supervising you????? Any what are you up to in this scenario? Knowing you, you might spontaneously combust after eating poutine (they ain't grits or fried okra for sure). :picard:

2 hours ago, Professur said:

So how are the wedding plans coming?

Interesting - he can take the Challenger apart and replace the differential with no issue, but he'll get another hernia carrying his bride across the threshold. I've said it before and I'll say it again - GE just ain't right! :D