Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Notallthere's 1970 Chevelle Malibu

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 3 months later...

Ok mister cheap thrill....you've been doing stuff all winter on that car and you've not posted any new pictures in awhile. You gave markpetersonii hell (and deservedly so) about the Elco. Don't force me to go to the nuclear option and go to the missus to get you to post some pictures of what you've been up to. I am serious about making you watch Stacey David episodes and force you to ride in/push Pro's Yugo until you comply.

Edited by Frosty

I invoked the nuclear option and told Mrs. notallthere after I got out of work today. Now it should be "Great Balls of Fire" to get some new pictures posted.

Edited by Frosty

So the boss was on me like a politician on a dollar.

I dressed the engine the plastic bag is to help keep stuff out of the filter and the carb.

IMG_0520_zpsje48r6d8.jpg

Put my aluminum radiator in and mounted my electric fans.

IMG_0518_zps7elgr8x2.jpg

The pedals are in and the floor was painted.

IMG_0516_zpsevwmagto.jpg

Fender are on and most of the front is on. 

IMG_0519_zpsbdj0rm6c.jpg

Today I started on the hydraulic clutch.

IMG_0521_zpsrwb9liqu.jpg

• Like 1

I knew the nuclear option would work. Admit it, you didn't want to be forced to watch reruns of third rate DIY car shows!

Nice work pal. The single serpentine belt system looks like it belongs there. What? No cruise control?

Did you order a radiator overflow catch can from Speedway Motors like I suggested? I sent you the pictures from Lucy.

Edited by Frosty

I have not ordered the catch can on it yet.  I know there is a lot of dust on it but I found some thick bondo on my one door so I hacked it off.  Also the fenders I bought as a good deal had bondo on it almost 3/8" thick and hiding some rust do I bought new ones.  I am probably going to get the car outside and blow it off next weekend.

Yeah, Pro has the Yugo project.....finding one - that is not already in a scrap yard !

Edited by Frosty

• Founders
2 hours ago, Professur said:

Hell, I'd settle for one IN a scrap yard to start with. Can't even find that much.

I think it's a sign...

Not enough kindling obviously.

On 4/18/2017 at 5:02 PM, Ringo64 said:

I think it's a sign...

Yeah, no redeeming parts at all !!!! :lol:

• 2 months later...
58 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Ok sunshine, it's time to post more pictures! We know you've been doing stuff.

OF THE CAR!!!  Damnit Frosty .. you know better than to leave a post open to interpretation like that.