Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Notallthere's 1970 Chevelle Malibu

The plans are a Resto Modded car. I already have the Detroit Speed springs for it and all of the suspension to convert it to disc brakes in the front. I hope to have the body work done this fall so I can work on the frame.

Just a warning

Picture010.jpg

Not an SS but damn do I love that logo.

Picture011.jpg

Left side

IMG_0928.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Right Side

Picture004.jpg

Parts is Parts

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

No trunk

Picture015.jpg

Trunk

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

These super cool IROC wheels are to get the car on the road.

Picture008.jpg

The car is not on the road but I already got the plates for it.

Picture007.jpg

I decided to go with 71/72 front fenders to eliminate the front marker light but maintain the front 4 headlight grill.

Picture009.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

So that's what your project looks like. So now that your wife has green lighted this project, how soon does she expect it to be put back together so she can mash the gas?

Also, what ? No picture of the tranny???????? Dude.....shame.

:nuts:

Sorry I forgot the picture of the transmission just imagine it in your mind there Frosty. Or whats left of it. I never thought that a car would take up this much space when it is in boxes.

Sorry I forgot the picture of the transmission just imagine it in your mind there Frosty. Or whats left of it. I never thought that a car would take up this much space when it is in boxes.

Dude, of the things I've lost in life, I miss my mind the most! :lol:

Seriously, if you think that a car in boxes takes up a ton of room, imagine how much room it takes to take it apart in the first place and how many boxes it takes to box it all up!!!!

So does this build now officially take precedence over the truck?

It always took priority over the truck. Just now I am starting to make good progress over it. I should have a couple progress pictures in a couple days of more work that I have done to it.

Progress ---------------- I think.

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

I ran out of argon tonight so tomorrow welding.

The swiss chesse has one less hole in it. :lol:

good job, I wish I had the know how, tools, space and most importatly the car to do this stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes many many vice grips. Wow that was a long response wasn't it.

IMG_1426.jpg

Left wheel well in

IMG_1425.jpg

Rear seat pan

My wife gave me a deadline on this of October 7 2013 which is my brother in laws wedding then our anniversary is the following weekend. She wants to take the car on a one week cruise around Ontario, New York, Ohio and Michigan. Gotta get to work on it.

My wife gave me a deadline on this of October 7 2013 which is my brother in laws wedding then our anniversary is the following weekend. She wants to take the car on a one week cruise around Ontario, New York, Ohio and Michigan. Gotta get to work on it.

Chop! Chop buster! Your western American friends know their way around wrenchs and such. They work for cheap....coffee, Tim Bits, pizza, and back bacon.

Yer french canuckistani friends don't charge much either.

Just imagine if you had me, Pro, GE, and DK all helping you out. You'd be out of coffee, Tim Bits, pizza, back bacon and whiskey and scotch in no time. GE might bring the stump water though.....hmmm.

• Founders

Just imagine if you had me, Pro, GE, and DK all helping you out. You'd be out of coffee, Tim Bits, pizza, back bacon and whiskey and scotch in no time. GE might bring the stump water though.....hmmm.

and no work done? What a shame... :P

Oh no ... GE and stump water ... something would get done alright. Finding someone nuts enough to drive it afterwards .... that would be the real challenge. There's summat about that boy that just ain't right.

Me neither....I am certain some sort of bio-hazard is going to exist if I drink or pour it into the gas tank. I still ain't made up my mind. Pro is right, GE just ain't right.

I may give it a shot this weekend after the day in the garage. We will have to see.

Anyways not much to report on but I bought a small sand blasting cabinet to start restoring odd parts here and there. It works pretty good nothing exciting but a good tool. The floors are cut out and I am getting the new ones lined up. I hope to get them welded in before I go away for new job training.