Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Notallthere's 1970 Chevelle Malibu

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I came in to work this morning to find a Rock Auto fridge magnet with a 88-98 Sierra on it sitting on my keyboard. A buddy in another dept (Corvette nutjob, but otherwise a nice guy) had put it there, knowing I'd just bought one. Turns out he gets Rock Auto stuff regularly and nope .. no extra duty or brokerage. So, looks like I've  got some ordering to do.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2017 at 4:48 PM, Frosty said:

How is notallthere and chlamydia alike?

I keep coming back every couple months?

You know stuff is about to get real when you call your insurance agent.

No bad names but called the insurance agent to put the insurance on the car.

AT&T is way hotter, from Uzbek USSR, and will soon be the new Squirrel Girl on Freeform! Da! Life is good. Door !

Okay so I took the car for a cruise around the block.  She burped and farted all the way there.  Turns out I must have hit the distributor and knocked the timing out.  I had to move the stop out for the shifter as it was not quite engaging the gear.  The front of the car has always sat high for some reason.  Today I found out that i did not seat the springs in the upper pocket properly.  Tonight I took the front end apart and installed the springs properly.  Needless to say she sits low.

• Like 2

Haggerty insured the car so for the Fiero and the Chevelle we are at $192.00 per year.  As I get the Chevelle and the Fiero more 'done' I can increase the coverage.  Monday I will probably go get a  10 day trip permit to just drive the car to safety or just to drive it before winter.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, notallthere said:

Haggerty insured the car so for the Fiero and the Chevelle we are at $192.00 per year.  As I get the Chevelle and the Fiero more 'done' I can increase the coverage.  Monday I will probably go get a  10 day trip permit to just drive the car to safety or just to drive it before winter.

Better hurry unless you already have snow tires.

I always thought you needed snow tires year round in Canuckistan. Otherwise why do they call it "The Great WHITE North", eh? Hosers.

• 5 years later...

I want to see the video of Notallthere doing the Rockford that broke the original tranny! Or what other spiteful thing he was doing to break it. I remember when he bought that tranny and it was in the back of the Vibe!!!!

So does this pic belong in the wall of shame thread too? Asking for a friend......:rofl:

Nice upgrade bud!

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 1