Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My car has changed so much!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

damn! completely different. how much time to make it look like that!!??? :) nice. anything on it yet? also, your siggy doesnt match the car and name. JEDI, do work.

I know right, lol, took about a day and some paperwork and thats what you get :) lol, I got so sick of that grand am! Time for the G6 I wanted for awhile.

Jim and I may be able to edit your name to be 20G6_Girl05. :)

:willy_nilly:

Good choice, love that color. What year? A 2006, I'm assuming with the door ding strip still there.

I'm going to go with an 05, just because it says "2005" on the windshield... :)

I'm going to go with an 05, just because it says "2005" on the windshield... :)

Darn it I was going to say that! :willy_nilly:

the true test would be to look at the steering wheel, since the 05 has the ugly wheel. But since we cant see it we will have to trust the window sticker. :nuts:

Lol, its an 05 and yes the steering wheel is ugly. BUT, i love the color, it has heated leather seats, panoramic sunroof, the sound system is awesome, i dont need onstar but its in there, and the foot pedals even move forward so i can reach them :lol: lol

NICE you got a loaded one. :lol: welcome to the G6ers! :bowdown:

Lol, well I wont drive it w/o a sunroof, this one just kind of jumped out at me. Basically, I wanted a black g6, I found a black coupe gtp- real nice car, but they wanted to much for it, so i found another black sedan gt, but was farther away, i went into the dealership ( i was told they can find you a g6 and bring it to their lot for you) pretending to look @ a ford fushion until the salesmen swarmed me asking what i was looking for, but then I turned to the left and saw this g6 and absolutely loved it, I wanted my GA in burnt orange, but I was starting to have a lot of issues with the GA so now I have my orange car in a g6 FTW :lol: