Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Small, skinny update

Looks a lot better!

Thanks

NICE! looks great :lol:

Much Appreciated

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

THANK THANK THANK you!

More updates!

DSC_0258-1.jpg

DSC_0257-1.jpg

DSC_0256-1.jpg

DSC_0255-1.jpg

DSC_0254-1.jpg

DSC_0253-1.jpg

Hood stripe did not get installed today. I continued working on the newer HU and getting the Drivers headlight to align properly..HU is in, sub's about blown, headlight is adjusted, but still creating glare, I wonder if the projector is spun a little from him fiber glassing it in the housing..ugh

Next mod for the exterior will be bigger exhaust tips for sure!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the SC/T emblems and how they tie in with the color theme you have!

I really like the SC/T emblems and how they tie in with the color theme you have!

Thanks, I was nervous the silver's wouldn't match, but they look pretty darn close. I'm happy it's actually turning out how I planned, unlike most things lol

Now I see why you went with a red pinstripe.

Hood stripe did not get installed today.

???? whats that all about ???? :dancingpontiac:

Also your color theme reminds me of the Monte Carlo Intimidator SS.

0505_16z%202004_Monte_Carlo_Intimidator_SS%20Front_Driver_Side_View.jpg

• Founders

Also your color theme reminds me of the Monte Carlo Intimidator SS.

0505_16z%202004_Monte_Carlo_Intimidator_SS%20Front_Driver_Side_View.jpg

Definitely thought of this when I saw it, it looks great! Definitely a lot better with the stripe

well, I seen the silver on the Monte Carlo's, and that's what I was after. But I think it's a little much in the front, I like how the kit has the line that I could separate the colors halfway thru the car. I'll admit, thats the car I got the idea from..

As far as the hood strips go, waiting for the wife, lol..I need someone to hold the long piece of vinyl up while I squeegee it flat :dancingpontiac: Hopefully at 3:30 when she gets home, cleaned the car again today of all the dust, so good to go..also going to get some silver paint for the nostril pieces.

Time to do a photo shoot and they guy that does the siggys around here may make you one. :)

who was that guy anyways?

• Founders

Time to do a photo shoot and they guy that does the siggys around here may make you one. :huh:

who was that guy anyways?

I think his name was Ringo?

:)

I think his name was Ringo?

:)

no no. thats that one dude that doesnt pay his loyal employees. :huh: