Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2009 Solstice and 2006 G6 GTP

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know from driving the Sky U-turns, highway on/off ramps ect are alot of fun.

At work the road were on is a divided highway and there are several spots where you can do a U-turn to get on the other side and boy is that a fun maneuver.

I might get a photoshoot of them all together but I know last summer when my dad bought it he planned on getting it repainted. It is a kids car he inherited from his dad who was a plant manager of where that gp was made so it has some interesting factory options on it, but it was his retirement gift.

I might get a photoshoot of them all together but I know last summer when my dad bought it he planned on getting it repainted. It is a kids car he inherited from his dad who was a plant manager of where that gp was made so it has some interesting factory options on it, but it was his retirement gift.

Oooo very nice, keep the car in the family forever, make a great tradition :willy_nilly:

It hasn't been in the family long, what I ment was it was a guys car that he had inherited from his dad who was the plant manager. It had been sitting in a race shop down in mooresville, nc for awhile and my dad had asked him awhile ago if he wanted to get rid of it. He finally said yes and so my dad bought it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

very nice. both very shiny. why didnt you take more pics of the Camaros?

• Founders

As I was looking through these pics, I was saying "I want a Coupe Solstice, I want a Solstice, I want a Solstice, I want a Solstice, MY GOD A CAMARO, I want a Camaro" :rofl:

Seriously though I love the Coupe Solstice, honestly I probably won't get a vert but if the opportunity ever presents it self for a manual GXP Coupe Solstice, I'm probably gonna get it :( Its such a great looking car, take care of that thing bud!!

Nice pics, where's your plate?

Its on the ground you can see it in a couple of the pictures, I switch cars all the time so its only on there with thumb screws. I just didn't feel like having to edit the pictures so I just took it off.

very nice. both very shiny. why didnt you take more pics of the Camaros?

Idk because I figured there a kinda common car and that people really wouldn't care about seeing them I can take more pictures of them but the only reason I took the picture in the first place was that they were 10 feet from me lol. There SS's and they were company cars just like that wicked ruby red coupe.

love the ruby red :lol2: I sold the last SKY we had and it was that color with black leather w/ white stitching.

that car has the red stitched leather, I wish I had the single disc hu that has instead of the 6 disc since that one has usb for a ipod. On a side note I drove that orange camaro up to our auction from there. They are so fun to floor and what not.