Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Tunic's new ride... 2011 Kia Forte Koup EX

I'm only posting this because I'm afraid Alex may kill me if I go a day longer without posting pics. Enjooooy.

DSCF2368.jpg

DSCF2360.jpg

DSCF2359.jpg

DSCF2364.jpg

DSCF2366.jpg

DSCF2358.jpg

BONUS PIC! Mom's new 2006 G6 GTP Hardtop Droptop

DSCF2338.jpg

Bonus points to the person who can correctly guess the number of GMs in this last pic :rofl:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' date='Jun 10 2011, 08:20 AM' post='55282']

I really like these Forte Koups. Six speed or auto? The EXs seem so bland in comparison to the SX models.

And oh yeah, three GMs in the last pic. =P

Six speed auto :P ... I will agree with you, the EXs are a bit blander, but the only real difference is the motor and cosmetic stuff. For instance, the black portions of the front bumper are painted a glossy black on the SXs.

I'm leasing this one (first car in my name), and really wanted a Koup. It was what I could afford with my credit and price range. Give me 3 years, I'll have an SX fully loaded. But for now, the EX is pretty awesome :rofl:

That gauge cluster looks pretty cool.

I'm going to say 4, just cause in the top left corner it looks like it may be a Blazer...

The gauge cluster is wicked awesome. What I find weird though is that there's no temp gauge. At all. Anywhere.

And yes! I managed to trick someone with the blurry pic! :lol: ... Just 3, the 4th you see is a Honda CUV. And then there's a Chrysler van back there as well.

• Founders

And yes! I managed to trick someone with the blurry pic! :P ... Just 3, the 4th you see is a Honda CUV. And then there's a Chrysler van back there as well.

wow do I have good eyes or what I was gonna say it was a CR-V :rofl:

Driven a good few of them and there not bad cars at all. Last week I drove a stick koup, and just yesterday I drove a stick version of the sedan they make, that one the A/C didn't work in though lol.

WOOOO!!!!! Finally there up lol well i like it....so far its a smooth ride so down debadge and calipers

I'm not going to do any mods I can't reverse or take to the next car or remove and sell when I turn it in. Right now, thinking stb (front & rear) and sway bars (front & rear), and perhaps a couple other susp. add-ons they have for them. I'd like to do coilovers but they're EX-PEN-SIIIIIIIIVE. HIDs (35W 6000k) are on order, got a couple LEDs on order for some interior stuff, and I'm thinking about doing LED switchbacks for the turn signals. And of course, the subwoofers will be going in at some point, I just need to get a new box (old box is too wide). Other than all that, we'll see as time goes on.