Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Half Arsed Photoshoot

Here is my half arsed photoshoot I did, I just more less wanted to get some new shots of my eibach drop on the GXP.

IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3867.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

IMG_3871.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

Just some respect for my father.

IMG_3874.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

nice shots! :rofl:

:P The back looks lower than the front. (tire gap) But for the most part all the lowered 6's regardless of the brand of the springs look that way.

nice shots! :rofl:

:P The back looks lower than the front. (tire gap) But for the most part all the lowered 6's regardless of the brand of the springs look that way.

Only in the one shot

You know what? I just noticed that the front split-grills are stretched vertically. Different from other Pontiacs haha. Any way NICE pics, very clean.

All GXP's have the buck teeth, GTP's look like regular G6's but the GXP's have the ground effects and buck teeth lol.

• Founders

All GXP's have the buck teeth, GTP's look like regular G6's but the GXP's have the ground effects and buck teeth lol.

There's GXPs without the "ground effects" but yes all GXPs have the buck teeth. That's what makes it a GXP I think, because otherwise it's just a GTP :)

i want!! absolutely gorgeous :) loving the wheels, too.

the memorial for your father is a nice touch :)

There's GXPs without the "ground effects" but yes all GXPs have the buck teeth. That's what makes it a GXP I think, because otherwise it's just a GTP :welcomeFP:

There is no GXP without the ground effects, that is all GXP specific sorry.

• Founders

I was thinking street edition or whatever it's called :welcomeFP:

• Founders

Gotcha, yup that would make sense. Is it a different hammer head wing? Like a taller one? What's the one Joe has? He has a lower profile one which I like more lol

The basics:

(depending on the year youll have the 4 speed, the newer 6 speed or the 6 speed manual and that goes for all trims.)

4 cylinder: (2.4L, hubcaps)

V6: (3.5L vvt or older non vvt, base rims, no tapshift)

V6 GT: (3.5L vvt or older non vvt, 17" Chrome rims, tapshift)

GTP: (3.9L or the newer 3.6L vvt, tapshift, dual exhast, leather, 18" rims)

GXP: (3.6L vvt, tapshift, bucky frontend, difuser rear bumper, ground effects, 18" GXP or GTP rims, dual exhast)

GXP street edition: (all of what the base GXP has + the hood & GXP SE hammer head spoler & ground effects, the 18" GXP rims only & leather)

thats all the g6's in a nutshell :welcomeFP:

true I was just saying what they come with on a base model (no oprtions). my bad for not saying so. lol But your right about the suspension on the GT's.

It's crazy that my fiance's GT has the same suspension package as my GXP the FE-3.

fun fact: olds was the first to use the FE-3 suspension nameplate.

I wish they had incorporated that stretched grille into the G8 GXPs... even tho their grille is different (lower part) I thought it would have looked more agressive to extend it down. **search on Holden's HSV W427**!!! SEXY.

I wish they had incorporated that stretched grille into the G8 GXPs... even tho their grille is different (lower part) I thought it would have looked more agressive to extend it down. **search on Holden's HSV W427**!!! SEXY.

:( Holden's HSV W427 = ;)

BTW: go to the Introduce Yourself section and welcome to the site. :(

• Founders

:( Holden's HSV W427 = :bacon:

BTW: go to the Introduce Yourself section and welcome to the site. :(

;) and :bacon:

I wanna see some pics of that G8 GT you got :(