Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Forever Pontiac T-Shirt Design Contest

• Founders
:P I know what you mean, in Florida humidity is 100% even in the winter. I would like to use Cafepress for this and you have a couple choices of shirts from a design.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Founders

For the poll, there should be prices next to the choices.

I was thinking of putting practical and slightly less practical next to them because I don't want to state a price till I know what it will be for sure just in case and I can't go looking for a price till we know what we want.

I can say the t-shirt designs will be from $12-20 and the bowler shirts will depend on who makes them and how many we get which I personally don't want to go that route and be in charge of shipping something, kinda why I want to use Cafepress cause they take care of everything and I don't have to lift a finger :dancingpontiac: but they don't do bowler shirts I don't think :dancingpontiac:

I won't be able to get a photoshop in, mine apparently doesn't work anymore so I'll have to try and reinstall. I could scan in some sketches!

• Founders

I won't be able to get a photoshop in, mine apparently doesn't work anymore so I'll have to try and reinstall. I could scan in some sketches!

That'll work! :dancingpontiac:

My apologies on the year -- had been working on the shirts on two different computers for 2+ hours and it was late and I'd been up working for 2+ days... will fix the error and re-post image. I've got an order for the shirts. After they come it's just a matter of doing the embroidering, either way I love the shirts so they'll be worn.

:dancingpontiac: years fixed, again I apolize.

• 4 months later...

shirtfront.jpg

shirtback2.jpg

This is a base idea, the front wouldn't necessary have to have a name on it, I just think it's kinda cool, and I'd like the back to be more along the lines like our regular fonts for the site but that's as far as I could get it to look good on the shirts. Base idea... what do you guys think?

I LOVE IT!!!

• Founders

why isnt it doable? :lol:

Sheer money factor, I've never seen these customly available in a setting that would be viable for us.

Either they are ridiculous price per shirt or I have to buy large quantities that would put myself in the hole because we probably wouldn't sell all of them. Sadly I don't want to do either and that's about the only options.