Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Pontiac of the Month

Pedja's 1968 Firebird

2019 March
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

Sign in to follow this  
MiriV

Time to spam pics of the Prix

So. This is the first summer I had the car - bone stock at the time.

Ugly headlights - check.

Ugly wheels - check.

myridenk1.jpg

myridenk2.jpg

By October next year I painted the grill outline. Never ending strugle to find the wheels I like ended with me deciding to snatch some pre 97 5 spokes. Lower offset looks great on 2nd gen w-body prixes. Also, little add-ons like inlays and a stealthy GPForums.net sticker. Ugly headlights still dominate.

e3a4a4ec.png

c431bd01.png

8c687e0e.png

Untitled-1.jpg

But i finally grabbed a new set + black corners w/ clear reflector.

43ef5911.jpg

c97843fc.jpg

But theres still plenty to do... Ordering tires this week, suspension is going to be done soon (saturday maybe?).

AGX + SSC springs, WBS LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Moog Tie Rods, Moog End Links, SLP Swaybars i snatched from c-list and last but not least Speedbuilt STB's.

Also, got a little bit of a dent on rear quarter panel and the dreaded GM clear coat peel in the rear (both bumper and spoiler, probably the trunk lid as well). Also, 5 spokes will get painted gunmetal along with the lower facias. Will try to make the car super clean by mid-summer.

6ae78c13.jpg

Whats in store? Probably C5/Fbody brakes to begin with late summer. It hit 155k miles and I plan on keeping it at least a couple more years.

Thanks for wasting your time reading and watching this. :D

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

nice job sofar keep it up. :D

Looks good Adrian !

Looks good!

looking good man.

Nice to see I'm not the only proud owner of a haggard Pontiac. :lol: looks good, dude. Wheels should look better in gunmetal and a drop.

what chaos said plus paint rear bumper