Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Bought a tripod

So I got tired of taking a lot of pics and getting mostly blurry shots with this camera. It's a basic point/shoot Kodak Easyshare and figured a $20 tripod wouldn't hurt. This thing can extend to 52" and compact down to about 16".

Here's some shots from me just goofing around with the timing settings in the garage.

I'll slowly get better at these shots, wanted to do some outside stuff but light was really harsh today.

100_1427.jpg

100_1452.jpg

100_1435.jpg

100_1450.jpg

100_1447.jpg

100_1442.jpg

100_1455.jpg

garage.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

much clearer congrats. :)

A tripod can make a huge differance.

• Founders

Very nice! A steady camera does wonders!

Been meaning to pic me up a decent tri-pod lately, just can't find one decently priced

Been meaning to pic me up a decent tri-pod lately, just can't find one decently priced

Me too and why are the darn things so friggen much money? so over priced IMO

make your own from sticks and strings. :D and nice clear pics.

' date='May 5 2011, 07:56 PM' post='53691']

Nice! They make such a difference.

But OM NOM, you finally put the Speedlines on! Moar plz.

I'm gonna go out tomorrow, but there's a profile shot of it in my project thread.

More from today, had to find a place without too much direct light and then it started getting even more windy. Sure would be nice if we had a cloudy day to deal with...

Had to kill off a few shots because the pylons for the overpass just got all up in the shot...

Yay cool hood brah! Not so cool peeling clearcoat brah :(

clearengine.jpg

bridgebird2.jpg

bridgebird1.jpg

More from today, had to find a place without too much direct light and then it started getting even more windy. Sure would be nice if we had a cloudy day to deal with...

Had to kill off a few shots because the pylons for the overpass just got all up in the shot...

Yay cool hood brah! Not so cool peeling clearcoat brah :lol:

clearengine.jpg

I have always wanted one of these types of pics of my car.

Pics are looking great man! Car is just epic clean!