Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Red97GPGT - Progression

And blacked out the dart on the front end.

The rest of the GP looks great. It is most likely my Pontiac fanboy in me talking but, why black out the Arrowhead? The arrowhead to me is a symbol of some of the greatest cars, not just another decal. I mean I spend time and $50 just to get a new one haha

:D

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

I would have left the cross the laces white and not removed them. What I did with the vinyl on mine, it preserves the Pontiac dart logo a bit more and IMO just looks better.

Rest of the car looks good too! Nothing better than a red car with red calipers

we are going to paint a silver star in there, its not staying flat black. we just didnt have the brush we thought we did at the time. fear not!

• Founders

we are going to paint a silver star in there, its not staying flat black. we just didnt have the brush we thought we did at the time. fear not!

Good :(

:(:D

• 3 weeks later...

when i have the 1200 bucks for the 18's and rubber youll see some moda md7's on here.

this is more of a body work thing going down. previous owner was not kind to the front airdam/rear bumper cover.

when i have the 1200 bucks for the 18's and rubber youll see some moda md7's on here.

wat

Dude, secondhand. I found my ROHs in mint shape for $400 with tires, then waited another month for new tires, $456. Deals are abundant, you need to search.

Problem with lafayette, is the car modding culture here is all imports, esp subie's. Cmessick's g6 is like the only modded one in town, and same with my grand prix, theres a kid with a SD hood and thats it. With purdue uni right there, its all riced out hondas, VW GTI's, and high end german cars. :)

What does that have to do with finding wheels? O.o

My ROHs came off a 1st gen DSM (Eagle Talon ESi).

The 5x115 bolt pattern is interchangeable with 5x114.3, you'll just need hub rings, so wheels should be plentiful, especially with aggressive offsets since there's mainly imports by you.

had to replace rear brakes last night, now this morning my windows just stopped working - even wierder - everytime i hit the switch to roll them up or down... the radio turns off..... so gotta chase that down this afternoon.

yay.

Sounds like the master switch on the driver's door has shorted, affecting the other electrical components. Do the other window switches work? Check all the relays and fuses.

Brakes aren't too bad. The W-body's calipers are pretty simple. :(

only window fuse is a 30 amp circut breaker - but i have no way of telling if its blown cause its encased in metal. i did notice that the drivers side door panel was loose - perhaps it some shit got disconnected cause the panel got pried out?