Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Pontiac of the Month

Pedja's 1968 Firebird

2019 March
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

Sign in to follow this  
Ramairgt2

Very updated pictures of my Grand Prix

As most of you know I've been slowly working on turning my 97 GP SE into GT. Well with out further ado I present my car in its latest form.

Hey everyone I decided to wash my car tonight and I snapped a few pics. There are other threads containing my car but if you remember my car started its life out as an SE. Now its a nearly complete GT

GTPrs.jpg

GTPfront2.jpg

Dual exhaust?? What?!

Before:016-1.jpg

After:GTPrear.jpg

GTPfront.jpg

GTPls.jpg

Here's another pic from a couple weeks back..

003-6.jpg

I also plan on getting some dual outlet tips similar to the ones on the 40th Anniversary GP's. Let me know what you think.

Ok here are some pics of today's mini shoot down by the boat launch. The guy with the blue Daytona series GTP is my buddy Tim.. Let me know what ya think.

032.jpg

031.jpg

029.jpg

028-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

026-2.jpg

025-2.jpg

024-2.jpg

023.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

I should also note that I don't frequent here as much I'd like to due to working a ton and also working on my house along with spending/making time for my family. This is also another reason the car is taking so long to complete.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

NICE! looks way better with the updated front bumper. You should update your sig now. :)

Hey Rollin !

I hope you have a good e-brake ! :) Looks good man. :)

Here's another couple pics that I may or may not have put up here somewhere but I also did a 07 GP needle conversion on 97 GP.. Let me know what you think..

074.jpg

003-4.jpg

Car's looking good, man. Just paint up the sideskirt, wheels, drop and you're golden.

Your buddy's GTP looks IDENTICAL to Craig's...minus the Mustang wheels.

thanks for taking the time to update us. :) She sure is shaping up great!!! :)

Looks like it's shaping up to be real nice!

Thanks everyone!

Nice work, she looks great! And so does your buddy's GP, too. :rofl:

Thank you Sadie

great work dude. im helping a buddy of mine from my unit do the same conversion. we ordered him a bumper and wheels and he picked up caliper paint too... his shit is about to look great.