Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

new to the site

Hi my name is Ron im from central wisconsin. I've been a big fan of pontiacs from the day i got my first car. Ever since i got my first grand am gt back when i was 16 i was stuck on them. Since i got my liscense i've owned 5 Grand ams all my current car is a 1995 grand am gt 2 door coupe with the 2.4 twin cam

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I'm new here as well, but welcome to the tribe! My first car I learned to drive on was a Pontiac, and the car I bought for myself after that is a Pontiac as well :) It's contagious.

' date='Apr 10 2011, 11:42 PM' post='52382']

Thar be another 4th gen GA owner aboot.

Welcome to FP!

Post some pics of the GAGT.

Any sort of mods done? Or bone stock?

Shes bone stock want to start modding it soon though

I'm new here as well, but welcome to the tribe! My first car I learned to drive on was a Pontiac, and the car I bought for myself after that is a Pontiac as well :D It's contagious.

right i dont know i think im just a big fan of the performance they have and there looks they dont look like every other car on the road and when they are modded they look amazing

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat, you're from Amherst?! Welcome! I'm in Stevens Point!

that right im in amherst this small rinky dink town with nothing to do. i sit at home most everyday do to the fact that im unemployed and looking for a good job

' date='Apr 10 2011, 11:42 PM' post='52382']

Thar be another 4th gen GA owner aboot.

Welcome to FP!

Post some pics of the GAGT.

Any sort of mods done? Or bone stock?

how do i put pics up

:D

Pics of the GA? :lol:

i don't know how still trying to get used to the site

Also the '95s came with the 2.3 Quad4, not the 2.4 Twin Cam. Just letting you know. :D

yeah i just looked and duh i dont know how i mixed up which motor i had your right i have the quad 4

B) hope to see pics soon. I'm only a couple hours away from you guys (valid, Ron) in Maplewood, MN. Good to see more people from this area joining!