Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

markpetersonii's Progression --> Found a buyer!!

They ARE Red Recessed Grills... Oh, you can't see the pic... :D

Yes, thenk you! Chad is doing my headlights. B)

Noice... how much is he charging you?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An arm and a leg... Actually, I don't remember. Haha I'll let you k ow when I send my headlights to him.

Oh, I got new tires yesterday! :D I'll add that to my current mods.

An arm and a leg... Actually, I don't remember. Haha I'll let you k ow when I send my headlights to him.

Oh, I got new tires yesterday! :D I'll add that to my current mods.

I would't be surprised.. LOL

I'm just sending him the lights you gave me with my clear corners and turns and he is going to paint the bezels black, install the clears, and put in red halos. They should be pretty BA when I get them back!

I'm just sending him the lights you gave me with my clear corners and turns and he is going to paint the bezels black, install the clears, and put in red halos. They should be pretty BA when I get them back!

LED halos or the others?

LED ones??? Is this sarcasm? B)

I'm actually not sure, I think he said they were LEDs... I forgot!

are the headlights gonna be done before the meet too?

probably not. There might be more that won't be done before the meet. I'm not very happy with what's going on. There is a bunch of crap going on with the title of my truck and the DMV saying it's invalid and I can't legally drive it till it's taken care of. That in turn delays me putting the 6 in the shop, I'll have no ride.

nvm, he meant the LED halos... Mark you still didn't answer my question and Ghost has a point, these headlights gonna be done in time for the meet? cbrenn is rather busy, and it might take some time B)

Read my last post again Dan...

BTW My new Rotors and pads are on and I love them! :D They look so HOT!! I just need to paint the calipers now. That will be after the shop though (soon).

Hmmm ok, :lol: but you still need to post pics of the new rotors and pads... and how hard was it for you to install them?

HAHA I know, I'm still uploading. I'm at work, it's taking a little loner than normal.

PITA! haha It went well for a while got the front done in no time but then we realized that we needed that "Borg Tool" or Caliper Piston tool and had to find an open auto store to get one! haha after that it wasn't so bad.

Brakes are awesome now though! I love the way it feels!

Hmmm, ok then, yeah the front were easy, until the damn caliper fell outta mine :lol: And yeah, I forgot bout the BORG tool and tried clamping them down, but realized when I got back to Iraq and left the car in pieces that it needed to be screwed in, hence the BORG tool, so the wife is going to fix the rears herself! Yeah, looking forward to the pics and do they really ride well? I hope mine get the rust off, they rusted over some on the front, but I think with some driving that should come right off :(

Yeah, Mine ride well! I love them! I broke them in once I put them on and I literally had smoking brakes! haha

Yeah maybe you should just pull them off and spray them with brake cleaner... That would probably be better.

You think they started rusting because they haven't been used at all and are just sitting on the car and it's rained? And do you have any clicking sound with yours or no?