Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Random Video Thread (NSFW???)

Jedi3

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 3 weeks later...

Bird

stupid youtube made the audio out of sync.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aus-rGVc41I

The bird had a scar from the cats trying to kill it. It has already started healing and when I went outside I put him on a table and he hung around for a bit, caught his breath and took off...... like a boss.

lol bird in the house and camaro vert is just droooooooooooooooooool.

Hooooooolllly HELL! :(:):blink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4eTMDkbS0fc

http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201105...sters-look-lame

Video Of BMX Triple Backflip Makes Roller Coasters Look Lame

Take any bike rides this holiday weekend?

Jed Mildon did, but he didn't exactly have a basket and a bell. The BMXer made history by completing the first triple back flip on a BMX bike in his native New Zealand. The Guinness Book of World Records was on hand to document the feat. So were video cameras, including one on Mildon's helmet. Take a look (if you dare) The ramp was 66 feet high and the launch was 11 feet high. Gulp.

You may think this sort of advancement happens all the time. It doesn't. The first double back flip in a contest was by Dave Mirra in 2000 -- though Troy Sircombe was the first to ever pull it off outside of a contest -- which means it may be years before we see a quadruple.

So buckle up and enjoy the ride with Mildon. He's earned it.

• 3 weeks later...

You sir clearly have never been in a hacked PC server. I hosted one with hide and seek. Op40 were the hiders. They were random objects and they just ran around and hid in a spot. I was a paint can one time, my buddy was a trashcan. TF141/Marines are the seekers, they have to knife the the other team.

There is so much you are missing :lol:

Thats the dumbest thing I have seen in a long while and just plain bad music! either that or im getting old and out of touch.

' date='Jun 26 2011, 08:44 PM' post='55984']

Feh. It's too high brow for ya.

well you got some of the words right but I think you meant.......

I'm not High enough to understand. :o

disclaimer:

(Fp & jedi 3 do not condone or promote drug use) :lol:

Bert and Ernie practice their blast beats! :lol: